Lulu xPress

Lulu xPress

by Lulu Publishing

Create, Sell and Ship books easily with the Lulu xPress App

StopStoppingTheUnstoppable

This app is fantastic! It fulfills my orders without any additional work on my end. Works seamlessly and allows my store to run hands free. I don't even need to keep my own inventory.

Altered Aesthetics Training Academy

I decided to create notebooks and practice guides for my upcoming training academy and wanted to offer additional copies to my students at a reasonable price. It was so easy to set up my Shopify store, connect the Lulu xPress App and create products. I love the fact that I do not have to buy in bulk and ship any orders myself. This app saves me so much time and money that the free time I do have, I can spend with family. Thank you you so much Lulu for making an app that allows me to connect with my students and create some wonderful training tools.

April 17, 2019

Altered Aesthetics, thank you so much for your positive feedback and for taking the time to post this review. We're glad you're happy with the xPress experience so far, but please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any issues. Best of luck with your training academy and thanks again for your review!

Kampion Fitness

This app simply does NOT work! I've actually reached out to their support team TWO times over the course of 3 months and they haven't responded... it's a shame because I actually use their website to print my books...

April 16, 2019

Hi Kampion. We are so bummed that you're having this issue, but thank you for reporting it to us when you did. We have actually responded quickly each time, but not sure if it went to your spam folder initially. Even worse, it seems isolated to your instance and is making it harder for our team to replicate and fix. However, the team thinks they've found the issue and are working on a fix for it, to be released within our next sprint. We appreciate you as a customer and value your feedback, and hopefully we get the chance to help you connect your store and products soon. Thanks again!

House of Suffering

This app has been great so far! I was hesitant at first because of some of the negative reviews, but I'm glad I downloaded it. Set up took about 45 minutes minute in total, including the mapping of my book products from Lulu. We have completed multiple test orders and the process and end product has been excellent. This app allows us to create and sell several books and journals that will generate extra revenue for us while we focus on building our other product categories. *Pro tip: watch the videos Lulu provides on their youtube channel, as those were also a great help when configuring shipping and other stuff.

April 22, 2019

Thanks for giving it a shot H.O.S., we're glad you're enjoying it so far! Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions...

Kirk & Bradley

We're issuing "how to" mini-books and this is a convenient and streamlined way to deliver our products straight to customers.

This website is a DBA of Mr. John Carson Lester Jr & the TeleDistributors Call Center. Click the COG to the TOP LEFT to SWITCH between our MANY THEMES!

Many if not most of the reviews here are terrible, especially considering that this is a company that more or less boasts that they are "Masters of the Print on Demand" book printing Universe.

Um, I don't think so.

Many here are complaining of really poor customer service as well as comically mishandled orders. Well, I haven't gotten yet to the mishandled order stage, but I have received really poor customer service.

I have been STUCK for about ten days now not getting too much done with LuLu although lately I've been able to forge ahead and make some progress mostly thanks to my own efforts. I finally managed to get one book accepted by the Lulu "platform." With AMAZON, everythng was INSTANT, worked the first time, and took mere minutes, not days. All this time I've been emailing and getting mostly ignored. Incomplete answers provided every 3 to 4 days, at best, with total radio silence in between.

I told their support via email about four hours ago that I had had it and that I was going to be leaving this one star review.

More radio silence.

THEY.DO.NOT.CARE.

They're Masters of the Universe, remember? sarc/

April 16, 2019

Hi John. Thank you for writing a review, we sincerely appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention. We’re sorry to hear you had such a frustrating experience trying to get in touch with our customer service team, that's not what we like to hear. However, after researching the case files, it seems you were reaching out during advertised Holiday hours, which is why communication was slower than normal. File formatting issues can be a pain sometimes, especially when you are using a file output from another publishing platform, but we hope you were able get your products created. If not, please check out some of our formatting tips HERE: https://xpress.lulu.com/faq#setup. We've listed our available hours clearly on our Contact Us page and on social media, and if you ever need assistance at another time, you can consult our knowledge base and FAQ page in the interim, and we'll reach back out to you first thing the next business day. Your business means a lot to us, so if you ever have additional feedback, please don't hesitate to email us.

Creators Mag

I started a Print and Digital Magazine and thought I would try LuluxPress out because it was attached to shopify.. However this is the worst Print on demand service I will ever encounter! First I made sure my book was perfect and printed it for myself.. Finally I recieved it and the colours were distorted, the cut of the magazine was all off I was missing page numbers because they cut past the bleed line! I decided to try and fix it and give them another try and I released my first issue... This was a terrrrrrrrible mistake. I published the magazine and now there was an even bigger problem it took my customers months to receive the magazine. I was publishing 2 other magazines from a different Print on demand place and they were receiving those issues before my first one. VERY dissapointing. and every single purchase was a frustration because they were all extremely late and untraceable. I contacted them each time and LuluxPress made the excuse each time that it was stuck at the border so I was fed up and I made the switch! Until they are more developed and have a better system please don't waste your damn time.

April 22, 2019

Thank you for the feedback Creators Mag. Our apologies again for the issues with your project. We have now corrected the file and shipping issues that were born from your experience. Magazines were a new product for us and unfortunately, there were still a few bugs popping up. We're bummed we couldn't meet your expectations out of the gate, but your feedback did lead to discoveries for us that ultimately led to a better product...so thank you again.

The Rogue Crusade

While the product creation was fine, and the order process appeared to go smoothly, I've ordered a total of 5 books between two orders, and haven't received a single one.

**edit**

Customer service via Joseph has been very helpful with my initial problem, my review has gone from 1 to 3 stars after resolving the misunderstandings that were easily resolved. Holding off for the exciting conclusion to give a final review.

**second edit**

After some swift service from Joseph, my initial order was reprocessed and I finally had 3 copies of our book in hand, and they're absolutely beautiful. Far exceeded my expectations.

I'm hesitant to give the full five stars, because there was definitely some kind of mix-up in shipping with the first order, but the quality of the books and customer service is four stars well earned. I've reinstalled the app and will be giving it another go.

Marriage365

Awesome app and amazing team behind it!

Lulu xPress is exactly what we had been looking for and has been crucial in our books' success. The team behind this app (special shoutout to Nick!) has been incredibly supportive and responsive from the very beginning - from installing the app and getting the products all set up to now selling hundreds of books every week.

The app allowed us to truly make the experience our own (branding is so important when it comes to e-commerce!) and seamlessly integrate books alongside other products in our store. We look forward to launching and selling more books using this app and highly recommend it for any print-on-demand needs.

Dead Ends Entertainment

I think the book printing drop-shipping model is a fantastic idea, and I would use it for many books, but both test copies I've received have been printed incorrectly. There is an issue with the templates that make seemingly centered designs print off-center. The other issue is that our customers don't want to wait 20 days to receive their book. For these customers to get their package in a timely manner, the book would then cost three times what it should, rendering it a useless product.

While we'd love to work with this platform, and while we think that printing one book at a time instead of ordering in bulk would be amazing, this app has a while to go before we feel comfortable using it.

We'd need to proof every single customer's order, and that would take way too much time.

Once the templates are adjusted, and once the shipping rates change, this app will be AMAZING.

Previous 1