Lulu xPress

Lulu xPress

by Lulu Publishing

Create, Sell and Ship books easily with the Lulu xPress App

A Chef, a Wife and Life!

I used the app to print my cookbook. First, the app is easy to use and they don't charge for changes to your file like some POD companies. The price was so much better than the competition that I was concerned about the quality. However, when the book arrived all doubt disappeared! It was beautiful! I did standard color on premium paper with a gloss cover and could not be happier with the results! I would recommend them for any printing needs.

Dungeons and Stationery

This app is a great all-in-one tool. If you're not familiar with self-publishing, then I would suggest going to Lulu xPress's main website and create your books there before trying to use this integration. It will give you a better understanding. This app will take some time to fully learn, but all the information you'll need is provided. Customer Support is VERY helpful.

The Story Seeds Podcast

Lulu has been extremely helpful in setting up our foray into POD and the Shopify integration makes processing these orders simple too. The books are great quality and their customer service team has always been available to guide us and answer our questions.

The Class by Taryn Toomey

A little slow on actually processing and shipping orders but amazing customer service and high-quality book production.

Scribe Forge

Super easy to use to sell POD books. The customer service is very helpful, and they're always making updates to the app to make it run better. I highly recommend it.

Illustrated Monthly

LOVE IT! awesome books, great customer service, couldn't ask for a better app. been using the service for over a year now and my customers and wholesale accounts are all happy, and best of all no need for inventory any more!

Stacking the Bricks

Extremely happy indie publisher here! Last year I launched my first print book which wouldn't have been possible at all without Lulu. Being able to seamlessly ship thousands of books without the headaches of inventory and managing the mail is a huge benefit. We've had some small issues, mostly with a very small percent of orders not being received, but the Lulu customer support has been excellent and responsive about solving these problems quickly and fairly. It's not 100% automated, but it's 99% of the way there, which is good for me!

Phoebe Garnsworthy

I've been using lulu for over a year now. The quality of books printed at lulu vs. anywhere else is exceptional. What I love most about the app is the customer service. Kristen, specifically, is my most favorite customer service rep I've ever encountered and if it wasn't for her I would not be such a loyal customer! The only problems with lulu and the app are the shipping prices, which are not competitive and not easy to translate to the customer. This is a huge problem that needs to be fixed, but I believe that it is being worked on which is good. I hope it is fixed soon. Still, it does not deter me from using the app as it is very easily integrates with shopify. Also the timing from order to delivery does take awhile too, but again, this is known and something they are working on. I appreciate the open communication and lulu's dedication to continuously self-improve.

MereMarriage.com

I used this app to help me sell my book. I went through a self publishing process and when I was ready to go to market, Shopify provided all the tools needed to set up my on line store. I was particularly pleased to receive expert personal attention when needed.

BookandBloom

This company takes WEEKS just to make the product, and they do not give proper estimations on production time at all. This leaves your customers angry and without the product they ordered. I literally used to make hand-bound books before trying print on demand, and I can sew the signatures and create a fully custom, hardback book in three to four days. I would think a company using industrial machines might at least be able to keep up with that....Find another company.

Previous 1 3 4 5