Lulu xPress

Lulu xPress

by Lulu Publishing

Create, Sell and Ship books easily with the Lulu xPress App

MimsHouseBooks

For children's books, the print quality from LuluXpress is amazing! Their 80# glossy paper makes the color so vibrant. They ship worldwide, and easily handle large orders. Our experience with this app has been positive all the way. Highly recommended.

Kinetic Belief Store

LOVE LULU!!! There is nothing I dislike about the app. Make sure you aren't using in Safari, Chrome works great. The main thing is putting turnaround times on your site so customers aren't expecting overnight shipping. Even through the Covid ordeal, this company was awesome to work with and never shut down. Once set up this app really does allow you start small and grow quickly. And AWESOME customer service. They resolved any issue quickly and were really communicative. Their printing costs are comparatively super low as well. I have moved to bulk orders and they are still the cheapest domestically.

Aretios

This app has been really helpful to us! We've been able to hook up our printed items from Lulu (we love their printing quality!) to our shopify buttons and use them on our website for a streamlined order and fulfillment process. We couldn't do business without this!

How to NOT Get Hired

LuLu enabled us to deliver our book directly to our customers with a minimum of difficulty and our contact Cary was very helpful and patient with us as we went through the process.

Tommy Owen Design & Publishing

For YEARS I've searched for a solution like Lulu xPress. This is a complete game-changer for anybody wanting to publish a book and sell with complete ease. These guys are way ahead of the game and their prices rock too.

January 29, 2020

Thank you so much for your positive feedback and for taking the time to post this review. We're glad you're happy with the xPress experience so far and hope you will continue to prosper with your books!

101 Pit Bulls

This app was easy to use during my book launch! I had a pop up event and I was able to check people out, apply discounts, track my sales and customers. So easy!!!

January 29, 2020

Thanks for your positive feedback and for taking the time to post this review! We're so glad you decided to try out the Shopify/xPress experience for your calendars and wish you continued success!

StopStoppingTheUnstoppable

This app is fantastic! It fulfills my orders without any additional work on my end. Works seamlessly and allows my store to run hands free. I don't even need to keep my own inventory.

Altered Aesthetics Training Academy

I decided to create notebooks and practice guides for my upcoming training academy and wanted to offer additional copies to my students at a reasonable price. It was so easy to set up my Shopify store, connect the Lulu xPress App and create products. I love the fact that I do not have to buy in bulk and ship any orders myself. This app saves me so much time and money that the free time I do have, I can spend with family. Thank you you so much Lulu for making an app that allows me to connect with my students and create some wonderful training tools.

April 17, 2019

Altered Aesthetics, thank you so much for your positive feedback and for taking the time to post this review. We're glad you're happy with the xPress experience so far, but please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any issues. Best of luck with your training academy and thanks again for your review!

House of Suffering

This app has been great so far! I was hesitant at first because of some of the negative reviews, but I'm glad I downloaded it. Set up took about 45 minutes minute in total, including the mapping of my book products from Lulu. We have completed multiple test orders and the process and end product has been excellent. This app allows us to create and sell several books and journals that will generate extra revenue for us while we focus on building our other product categories. *Pro tip: watch the videos Lulu provides on their youtube channel, as those were also a great help when configuring shipping and other stuff.

April 22, 2019

Thanks for giving it a shot H.O.S., we're glad you're enjoying it so far! Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions...

Kirk & Bradley

We're issuing "how to" mini-books and this is a convenient and streamlined way to deliver our products straight to customers.

Previous 1