Lulu xPress

Lulu xPress

by Lulu Publishing

Create, Sell and Ship books easily with the Lulu xPress App

101 Pit Bulls

This app was easy to use during my book launch! I had a pop up event and I was able to check people out, apply discounts, track my sales and customers. So easy!!!

StopStoppingTheUnstoppable

This app is fantastic! It fulfills my orders without any additional work on my end. Works seamlessly and allows my store to run hands free. I don't even need to keep my own inventory.

Altered Aesthetics Training Academy

I decided to create notebooks and practice guides for my upcoming training academy and wanted to offer additional copies to my students at a reasonable price. It was so easy to set up my Shopify store, connect the Lulu xPress App and create products. I love the fact that I do not have to buy in bulk and ship any orders myself. This app saves me so much time and money that the free time I do have, I can spend with family. Thank you you so much Lulu for making an app that allows me to connect with my students and create some wonderful training tools.

April 17, 2019

Altered Aesthetics, thank you so much for your positive feedback and for taking the time to post this review. We're glad you're happy with the xPress experience so far, but please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any issues. Best of luck with your training academy and thanks again for your review!

House of Suffering

This app has been great so far! I was hesitant at first because of some of the negative reviews, but I'm glad I downloaded it. Set up took about 45 minutes minute in total, including the mapping of my book products from Lulu. We have completed multiple test orders and the process and end product has been excellent. This app allows us to create and sell several books and journals that will generate extra revenue for us while we focus on building our other product categories. *Pro tip: watch the videos Lulu provides on their youtube channel, as those were also a great help when configuring shipping and other stuff.

April 22, 2019

Thanks for giving it a shot H.O.S., we're glad you're enjoying it so far! Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions...

Kirk & Bradley

We're issuing "how to" mini-books and this is a convenient and streamlined way to deliver our products straight to customers.

Marriage365

Awesome app and amazing team behind it!

Lulu xPress is exactly what we had been looking for and has been crucial in our books' success. The team behind this app (special shoutout to Nick!) has been incredibly supportive and responsive from the very beginning - from installing the app and getting the products all set up to now selling hundreds of books every week.

The app allowed us to truly make the experience our own (branding is so important when it comes to e-commerce!) and seamlessly integrate books alongside other products in our store. We look forward to launching and selling more books using this app and highly recommend it for any print-on-demand needs.

Atticusstore

Lulu xPress is an application designed to drop-ship books using a simple interface to upload your cover and interior and quickly go on sale. It does exactly what it says it will do.

While there are alternatives, Lulu is a world class provider of books that is difficult to avoid when reading about publishing options for the independent author. The interface does away with print ready pdfs and any need for human interaction when proofing a book but also makes the process intuitive so anyone can do it just like their more well known distribution options. xPress opens up their services to independent publishers as well with Press and the customer service of a long standing / reputable company already in place is really great.

This is a new application. Updates very frequent and we haven't had any issues.

Goarchitect

This app opens up an entire new dimension to GoArchitect.co we are able to create new publications that can be treated as live documents and updated on the fly when new information is discovered or new content is desired.

It does have some startup pains however, while the actual print quality is excellent, the accuracy of the orders can be hit and miss. I have received numerous test orders that have been in one way or another incorrect. Things like the pages being backwards that make the end product unusable.

The company is very responsive however and have been working through the issues. When the general quality assurance is raised, this app DESERVES 5 stars.

UPDATE 8/28
Many of the previous issues seem to have been fixed. The quality has risen and new product options have been added. Their customer service is also excellent.
Minor issues now are more a matter of missing features. It would be cool if the app allowed for a custom receipt to be mailed with the books.

Ticats Store

We’d highly recommend this app! Lulu xPress does all the printing and ships right to the customer. All we have to do on our end is fulfill the order, then Lulu xPress takes over. Seamless! It saves us time and we don’t have to carry inventory. Lulu xPress is a user-friendly app that walks you through the whole process of uploading your book and they have friendly and helpful tech staff who quickly assist with any questions. Five stars!

Pureheartsinternational

I'm just getting started with this app but, at first glance, this looks like a dream come true! :)

Previous 1