Easy to Use
Connect your books in a matter of minutes without setup fees. Print on-demand and deliver to your customers across the globe.
More than 3,000 book format options, binding types, and book layouts are available.
Utilizing on-demand print technology, we deliver high quality printing at competitive prices.
About Lulu xPress
Entrepreneurs and business owners agree that having control over your product is critical to successfully growing your business. The Lulu xPress App connects our global print and fulfillment network to your Shopify storefront for a more efficient way to sell your books. Now every time an order is placed for your books, we’ll print and ship the order, and provide you and your customer tracking to ensure everyone is happy. It’s that simple!
- Lulu pioneered on-demand book printing. After printing over 5.3 billion (yes, billion with a B) pages across our global network, we perfected the art of printing high quality, on-demand books, the same as any you’d see on the shelves at your local bookstore or big box
- Lulu offers a variety of binding, size, color and cover options, including common and many uncommon book designs, as well as offering customizable products
- Print prices low enough that you can sell your book for the same or less than a bookstore list price and still realize a substantial profit
- No set-up charges or handling fees
- Global dropshipping direct to your buyer with trackable shipping methods
- As a certified B corporation, we source materials in sustainable and environmentally conscious ways
How does it work?
The Lulu xPress App integrates our printing and fulfillment network with your Shopify store. When an order for a book is placed in your store, it automatically sends a request to our network. We print and ship the order directly to your customer. Integration and setup is easy.
Find the format you need from our range of over 3,000 layouts, bindings, and print combinations. Create everything from magazines, to catalogs, to textbooks, and even large hardcover coffee table books.
No Hassle Shipping
Our global network of printers can send your book to over 150 countries around the world!
Free to install
Merchant pays for books printed and shipped by Lulu xPress.
Most recent reviews
This company takes WEEKS just to make the product, and they do not give proper estimations on production time at all. This leaves your customers angry and without the product they ordered. I literally used to make hand-bound books before trying print on demand, and I can sew the signatures and create a fully custom, hardback book in three to four days. I would think a company using industrial machines might at least be able to keep up with that....Find another company.
The Relevant Elephant Publishing Company
Anytime something has come up Lulu has excellent customer service and they work with you directly (not a robot) to solve your problems.
Thanks for the review MD! We're glad to see your store is running smoothly and that people are enjoying your books. We appreciate your patience with some of the steps in the set-up process and enjoyed working with you. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us for anything else you might need!
Have tried multiple times to get this app working and all I have to show for it is a lot of frustration and wasted time. Absolutely the WORST app experience I've had so far. Incredibly disappointed, expected much better from such a major company.
We apologize for any frustration you may have experience while trying to set up our app. Please reach out to us through our support page or email us directly at “email@example.com” and we would be happy to assist you with setting up our app.