Easy to Use
Connect your books in a matter of minutes without setup fees. Print on-demand and deliver to your customers across the globe.
More than 3,000 book format options, binding types, and book layouts are available.
Utilizing on-demand print technology, we deliver high quality printing at competitive prices.
About Lulu xPress
Entrepreneurs and business owners agree that having control over your product is critical to successfully growing your business. The Lulu xPress App connects our global print and fulfillment network to your Shopify storefront for a more efficient way to sell your books. Now every time an order is placed for your books, we’ll print and ship the order, and provide you and your customer tracking to ensure everyone is happy. It’s that simple!
- Lulu pioneered on-demand book printing. After printing over 5.3 billion (yes, billion with a B) pages across our global network, we perfected the art of printing high quality, on-demand books, the same as any you’d see on the shelves at your local bookstore or big box
- Lulu offers a variety of binding, size, color and cover options, including common and many uncommon book designs, as well as offering customizable products
- Print prices low enough that you can sell your book for the same or less than a bookstore list price and still realize a substantial profit
- No set-up charges or handling fees
- Global dropshipping direct to your buyer with trackable shipping methods
- As a certified B corporation, we source materials in sustainable and environmentally conscious ways
How does it work?
The Lulu xPress App integrates our printing and fulfillment network with your Shopify store. When an order for a book is placed in your store, it automatically sends a request to our network. We print and ship the order directly to your customer. Integration and setup is easy.
Find the format you need from our range of over 3,000 layouts, bindings, and print combinations. Create everything from magazines, to catalogs, to textbooks, and even large hardcover coffee table books.
No Hassle Shipping
Our global network of printers can send your book to over 150 countries around the world!
Free to install
Merchant pays for books printed and shipped by Lulu xPress.
Most recent reviews
For children's books, the print quality from LuluXpress is amazing! Their 80# glossy paper makes the color so vibrant. They ship worldwide, and easily handle large orders. Our experience with this app has been positive all the way. Highly recommended.
Kinetic Belief Store
LOVE LULU!!! There is nothing I dislike about the app. Make sure you aren't using in Safari, Chrome works great. The main thing is putting turnaround times on your site so customers aren't expecting overnight shipping. Even through the Covid ordeal, this company was awesome to work with and never shut down. Once set up this app really does allow you start small and grow quickly. And AWESOME customer service. They resolved any issue quickly and were really communicative. Their printing costs are comparatively super low as well. I have moved to bulk orders and they are still the cheapest domestically.
Custom Journal Designs
App works but so much room for improvement. It's buggy and often hangs and spins. The connected books cannot be easily filtered in a search and requires you manually search page by page to find anything (a real PITA when you have lots of titles!).
The benefit of the app is that it connects shopify orders and, for the most part, it does achieve that. However, it often causes lots of unnecessary frustration in the process.
Hoping the developers continue to work on this app to improve the functionality and ease of use for the end users.