Lumise ‑ POD Product Designer

Lumise ‑ POD Product Designer

by King

Breakthrough solution for your print services store

Kaier

Too many Bugs, and the worst bug is the customer service, shall we do the debug for Lumise ? I can, but them read without reply make me wanna quit it and leave the 1 star rating.

Mallkudos

Having explored all the applications available, I haven't found anything as complete as Lumise. Certainly, at the beginning, it's a bit difficult to get used to all the configurations and so on, but it turns out that behind it, there's a great team ready to help you with any issue, and that's what I really appreciate about them. In addition to their unapproachable quality of support, the app is superbly well designed with simplicity and mainly compatible with all devices, as we know most apps have a lot of bugs on most devices. Personally, I highly recommend Lumise to anyone who wants something very professional. Thank you very much Lumise!

Love Color

Great app and great support from Jade! This is the most comprehensive design app which meets all our needs. The best is the support from Jade who helped me with my difficulties, making recommendations and also fixing exactly the issues i'm having. Definitely recommend this app.

CULTURE GOODS

It has many features that covers a lot of requirements. It's hard to use it but their customer support helped me a lot!

InstaWall

Great app. Works great, nice customization features. The customer service is very good also. Friendly and to the point.

Lady Press Creations

Great support with helping me set up my first product, Thanks for a wonderful app and helping me :-)

TNT Print House

Honestly great app, the customer service/support is really quick and helpful. they helped get me set up and organized super easily! Definitely recommended! Check it out on our site to see it in action www.tntprinthouse.com

EJayDesign

I am still setting up this app but so far I have had a great experience with it and it seems to meet my needs. I had a few questions about getting started and they emailed back within 1 hour on a sunday, which i really appreciated. I have still yet to test the app on customers and see how the received files will print out, but i can't see a problem so far and the design looks really clean. I can't wait to release it to my customers! UPDATE
This app has changed my life. I never realised you could create links to your design to share. I will create the customers design and send them a link, they can then edit it and send it back to me. With every order made by a customer, i can go in and make sure its centred and take out bits i don't need before print. This takes less worry of the customer of doing it wrong and cuts my set up print time by 80% My only suggestion to make this app perfect would be to integrate it with shopify's cart. I think customers get confused about having to put their print size in the cart first. It would be great if the 'checkout' button in the app took the customer to the basket page of the website instead of the final checkout page that has no way to go back to the website. I realise that i could perhaps move size prices onto the app, but this will also confuse them. They're a confusing bunch!

GAP SUPPLIES

Thanks jade for assisting , loving the plug in so far . Thanks for the speedy response . recommended , easiest one ive used.

Create Signs

Best part about Lumise is the support. Every program has its limitations but works well as intended.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7