Lumise ‑ POD Product Designer

Lumise ‑ POD Product Designer

by King

Breakthrough solution for your print services store

Buyatrend

Stops working before payment. cant refund now and it wont work... what can be done about this matter.

February 17, 2020

Hi, I am so sorry about the inconvenience. Hope you can check our email to solved all issues :(

Custom Print Co

Lumise is a great app for any t shirt seller, or anyone selling POD/customised products. The app can be complicated to use but this is purely to keep up with its great feature capabilities, if in doubt a quick email to the support team and they’ll have you sorted, plus a free install of the app on your theme!
Highly recommend!

Online Yard Signs

The customer service with this app is phenomenal. Always responds and is very patient with my questions. The one thing that I am unsure about is that this app seemed to have been made for another platform (i'm just guessing). Maybe W oocom merce? There are tiny little things that require some extra attention to get working, but I have gotten the help needed each time. Thanks

USDPrint.com

this app so great, very useful and very comfort support, quick respond and friendly. patience for me as newbie. Full recommended app!!!!

T & R Custom Prints

Hello, I am Cindy a freelancer from fiverr.com/cindy_services. I use Lumise for my clients and they always love it. Lumise is such a great App, the support team is always available to help. They have a lot of videos on Youtube and yet they will help you out of any issue. I recommend

inkin shop

Great Support and Great App! I was not aware of the app feature very well. but they trained me amazingly with details.
I've tried many apps on Shopify but this one is really reliable and easy to use with strong features.

5 star for the app
5 star for support

AriaGrace Music and Crafts

I like the fast, friendly and very helpful live agent. This app itself is exactly what i needed for my customizing products website. and its very affordable!

DLLMall

Great app, amazing design, the UI is easy to understand,
fast, responsive customer support.
You can try the app for free, it's very clear to use.
Give them a try, you wont regret it!

KiingKoong

I very happy with app.
Get it now and it will help you increase sales.
Very easy and powerful for my business

Touch Plus

** UPDATE **
Developer released a fix within 10 hours that exports PDF's in the correct colours. Great work! Works perfect.

------------------------------------------------
Really wanted to give this a 5*
• Customer support is great.
• Designing tool is great, set up was fairly simple.
• We wanted this to reduce our own workload and provide print ready artwork from customers... sadly the PDF doesn't work as intended with colours. The only reason it doesn't get 5 stars. Hopefully this is fixed at some point, otherwise, it's great.

September 25, 2019

Hi, thank you so much for your review and so sorry about the issue related PDF, we are fixing it :)
Have a nice day ahead