Lumise ‑ POD Product Designer

Lumise ‑ POD Product Designer

by King

Breakthrough solution for your print services store

fluxskinz

Using Lumise to customize products.. support is super helpful and fast!! Only thing on my wish list is the ability to apply coupon codes.

gloliquidation

Amazing customer service. It doesn't matter what time of the day, they're always very quick to respond. 12/10 customer service. Thank you!

Print You Think

Its really a good design tool,support is also good and it helps my business to give a new trendy look with good features and customer friendly options

deplayed

The support has been excellent, Jade was able to pointed me in the right direction. thank you for your help.

Ivy Designs Co.

Lumise POD has met all of our requirements for creating custom options for our customers. The support has been excellent, Jade was able to tweak our designer options and pointed me in the right direction for how to learn how to make changes. I learned a lot just in the short time Jade was helping me!

Ubernique

Jade was a great help, and answered all my questions, the app was not what I was looking for, however if you are looking for a POD design tool, I would highly recommend Lumise.

West Coast Prints llc

Jade was extremely helpful to all my questions and getting me started with this app! Very happy with the customer service.

Bluestem Hand Sanitizer

Awesome!! Great Help! We needed customization to compete with other companies and we gained this with Luminase! Thank you!

TepuyPOP

awesome app.. awesome support, if you offer custom products, there´s no other place to go.. add this app to your store ASAP.

Packink

I tried several apps and I've finally found the most functional and user friendly app!! I have nothing but great things to say about Lumise's support team. Jade has been fantastic and super patient to all our requests.

Previous 1 3 4