Lumise ‑ POD Product Designer

Lumise ‑ POD Product Designer

by King

Breakthrough solution for your print services store

Ubernique

Jade was a great help, and answered all my questions, the app was not what I was looking for, however if you are looking for a POD design tool, I would highly recommend Lumise.

West Coast Prints llc

Jade was extremely helpful to all my questions and getting me started with this app! Very happy with the customer service.

Bluestem Hand Sanitizer

Awesome!! Great Help! We needed customization to compete with other companies and we gained this with Luminase! Thank you!

TepuyPOP

awesome app.. awesome support, if you offer custom products, there´s no other place to go.. add this app to your store ASAP.

Packink

I tried several apps and I've finally found the most functional and user friendly app!! I have nothing but great things to say about Lumise's support team. Jade has been fantastic and super patient to all our requests.

Print Your Design

App is really great! Many possibilities with the control panel and the support is very fast and really friendly. Jade was very helpful today :)

colorplay

Customize the first choice, don't waste time using other things,
modernized use of the front end greatly improves sales,
Simple installation and save time.

The most important thing is to provide support.

Qstomize.com

Product is OK but missing a lot of serious features.

1.The cart does not go through Shopify so can't do any discount codes.
2. The cart does not work with other products in your Shopify store so if someone adds a product in Lumise they won't be able to add it another product that's not Lumise based. Very confusing for the customer
3. The print files are saved on Lumise's servers and there's no way to download the files without going through their servers. For customers that already have a whole fulfillment system set up, this is very problematic. We would want the production images to be saved on the Shopify servers or even emailed to us.

Would love to try Lumise again in a few months once the above is fixed and change my review to 5 stars. Right now it's missing too many features to be reliably used.

lildevsite

First class support from Helen. I am working on this app on our development website and so far I have been very impressed. I had to hide a few small elements from the front end using css, but on the whole it's been incredibly easy to setup, and has a very intuitive and easy to use front end that I know our customers will love.

Looking forward to going live with this.

Custom Cookie Cutters

This App is seriously powerful, it's the prefect addition to our custom products. The support has been phenomenal, nothing has been too much trouble,Helen has worked through many slight changes to make the app suit our needs. Stop looking for the best custom design app, you have found it!

Previous 1 3