Lumise ‑ POD Product Designer

Lumise ‑ POD Product Designer

by King

Breakthrough solution for your print services store

Print Your Design

App is really great! Many possibilities with the control panel and the support is very fast and really friendly. Jade was very helpful today :)

colorplay

Customize the first choice, don't waste time using other things,
modernized use of the front end greatly improves sales,
Simple installation and save time.

The most important thing is to provide support.

lildevsite

First class support from Helen. I am working on this app on our development website and so far I have been very impressed. I had to hide a few small elements from the front end using css, but on the whole it's been incredibly easy to setup, and has a very intuitive and easy to use front end that I know our customers will love.

Looking forward to going live with this.

Custom Cookie Cutters

This App is seriously powerful, it's the prefect addition to our custom products. The support has been phenomenal, nothing has been too much trouble,Helen has worked through many slight changes to make the app suit our needs. Stop looking for the best custom design app, you have found it!

Custom Print Co

Lumise is a great app for any t shirt seller, or anyone selling POD/customised products. The app can be complicated to use but this is purely to keep up with its great feature capabilities, if in doubt a quick email to the support team and they’ll have you sorted, plus a free install of the app on your theme!
Highly recommend!

Online Yard Signs

The customer service with this app is phenomenal. Always responds and is very patient with my questions. The one thing that I am unsure about is that this app seemed to have been made for another platform (i'm just guessing). Maybe W oocom merce? There are tiny little things that require some extra attention to get working, but I have gotten the help needed each time. Thanks

USDPrint.com

this app so great, very useful and very comfort support, quick respond and friendly. patience for me as newbie. Full recommended app!!!!

T & R Custom Prints

Hello, I am Cindy a freelancer from fiverr.com/cindy_services. I use Lumise for my clients and they always love it. Lumise is such a great App, the support team is always available to help. They have a lot of videos on Youtube and yet they will help you out of any issue. I recommend

inkin shop

Great Support and Great App! I was not aware of the app feature very well. but they trained me amazingly with details.
I've tried many apps on Shopify but this one is really reliable and easy to use with strong features.

5 star for the app
5 star for support

AriaGrace Music and Crafts

I like the fast, friendly and very helpful live agent. This app itself is exactly what i needed for my customizing products website. and its very affordable!

Previous 1 3