Lumise ‑ POD Product Designer

Lumise ‑ POD Product Designer

by King

Breakthrough solution for your print services store

DLLMall

Great app, amazing design, the UI is easy to understand,
fast, responsive customer support.
You can try the app for free, it's very clear to use.
Give them a try, you wont regret it!

KiingKoong

I very happy with app.
Get it now and it will help you increase sales.
Very easy and powerful for my business

Touch Plus

** UPDATE **
Developer released a fix within 10 hours that exports PDF's in the correct colours. Great work! Works perfect.

------------------------------------------------
Really wanted to give this a 5*
• Customer support is great.
• Designing tool is great, set up was fairly simple.
• We wanted this to reduce our own workload and provide print ready artwork from customers... sadly the PDF doesn't work as intended with colours. The only reason it doesn't get 5 stars. Hopefully this is fixed at some point, otherwise, it's great.

September 25, 2019

Hi, thank you so much for your review and so sorry about the issue related PDF, we are fixing it :)
Have a nice day ahead

Xpaleo Sports

I use this app for the customers to personalize their products. Their app might not be best, but their service should be best. They provide many functions, it allows you to upload your images as the templates, set up a mask and the customers can draw what they like on your products. If the designs can be controlled very exact, that will be better.

September 25, 2019

Thank you so much, we will try to bring more features and make Lumise better and better, just hope you will always be with us ;)

Ampack Collections

This is the best app for designing custom products. The interface is great. The customer service team is great. There have been issues with this app but they are great to help me out.

Nashville Magnets

NASHVILLE MAGNETS

So far so good.
We are a few days into the trial period and all of our questions have been answered in a timely manner. There is a learning curve but looks to be a friendly app to work with.
We will update as we move forward.

GaGodeal

I use this app to design my product, it's easy to edit pictures and newest design templates.i can import and export my design. Recommend set up this app.

COCOMI

We are still exploring the possibilities of offering item personalization for our customers. Great support and very neat UI.

Hevout online

It's really a cool app, perfect for print on demand business. And hope they can fix some small bug to make it better. Thank you for the great contribution to the print on demand industry. And apologize for the rude before.

May 10, 2019

So sorry but I think you misunderstand about our app, our app allows customers to design a t-shirt or other products. Please contact me to thang@the4.co to get the support direct.

Thanks

Shop Unique One

it's very good app, easy to use, helpful and fast customer service, highly recommend for any POD or tshirt business