LYST

LYST

by Lyst

Become a partner of Lyst, the global fashion search platform.

Goldwinter

Easy to install and straightforward to set up and apply etc. Already have sales coming in from it. Cant recommend it enough.

December 11, 2020

That's great to hear. Thanks for using our app and for giving us your great review. If you need any further help while using our app, please contact us anytime. Thanks!

Archive Clothing

Working well! All products synced onto lyst without a problem and have started to make sales through the platform!

December 1, 2020

Hey - We're glad you're enjoying the Lyst app. Thanks for the 5 star review! Lyst

Smiths Fashion

They do not respond to applications. Waste of time to be honest. Tried chasing them eight times. Application still under review after nearly three months I posted that in October 2019. It took them 13 months to reply. That kind of sums them up to be honest

November 6, 2020

Thank you for your review. We're sorry to hear that you haven't had a response from us. Thanks for sharing your feedback as this helps us to make improvements to our product and service. In which case we would encourage you to reapply as we have now updated our criteria to enable more partners to join Lyst.

KicksWorldwide

Absolute garbage, avoid this app, application rejected!
Absolute garbage, avoid this app, application rejected!

Gaori

Do not waste your time with them.

After almost one month under an account review they told me they not believe that my products would generate enough revenue to
justify working together at this time. I only sell products from luxury brands so did not understand this monopoly and disrespectful point of view.

Baxter Manor

elitists... LOL... they have no clue what they are doing - the app is horrible. elitists... LOL... they have no clue what they are doing - the app is horrible.

Matisse Footwear

Lyst has been an excellent customer acquisition/brand awareness tool for our brand. It essentially has replicated the content of our site and served it up to an entirely new, fashion-focused, audience. The integration process was quick and easy and now that we're up and running, the program literally requires zero attention. I strongly recommend to all fashion retailers.

Spielhofer

As a luxury handbags retailer I feel there is no reason for my brand NOT to be on Lyst, nevertheless the application was rejected - why? I think we should be given feedback so that we can potentially fix whatever the rejection reason is. I am currently on made-to-order, however no different to other brands (who I won't name here) on Lyst. I guess it could be that I am a new brand, however if platforms reject new brands(even if they may be better than others) how are we meant to grow? Seems to be very non-friendly towards establishing brands whereas these are the ones needing the most support.

Shoptilden

Looking forward to growing my business with Lyst. The integration has been very easy and straightforward, with a dedicated team member to assist with questions.

To note -- as a women's fashion site selling well-known designer brands (and also to note they are new, not consignment), Lyst is a good fit. It appears some of the other (one-star) reviews on here have been disappointed with Lyst solely because their application has been rejected, but their merchandise might be a better fit to integrate with ebay (also just partnered with Shopify), which has a broader marketplace approach. Best of luck to everyone out there in growing their businesses.

Sundryusa 2

We just got set up on Lyst and the process was perfectly painless and seamless. Lyst handles the entire set up to go live. Support is readily available and will work with you every step of the way.

Managing your products is as easy as the click of a button.

I would highly recommend to a friend!

Previous 1