LYST Channel

LYST Channel | Reviews

by Lyst

Sell on Lyst - The Definitive Fashion Shopping Platform

NARCES

Great app, Easy to connect and good team to work with!!! Do not have sales results yet, but I think they will happen soon.

May 18, 2021

Hi Narces Team! That's great to hear. Thanks for using our app and for giving us your great review. If you need any further help while using our app, please contact us anytime. Thanks

Bold Wears

I am using Lyst as a sales channel and I already got few sales from it .. so it is a great app .. I strongly recommended

May 18, 2021

Thank you for your review! We are really happy we have been able to drive sales for you. If you need any further help, feel free to contact us anytime.

Hatchet Outdoor Supply Co. (BK)

After a very long delay on the reviewing of our account, we were able to get in touch and get our account synced and working. Lauren has been very helpful for us with all our questions.

February 24, 2021

Thank you so much for your great review. If you need any further help in the future, just please email us and we’ll continue supporting you. Have a great day!

HAVAH

Great app and very helpful team. Would recommend this sales channel for sure for anyone who's serious about selling.

January 22, 2021

Goldwinter

Easy to install and straightforward to set up and apply etc. Already have sales coming in from it. Cant recommend it enough.

December 11, 2020

That's great to hear. Thanks for using our app and for giving us your great review. If you need any further help while using our app, please contact us anytime. Thanks!

Archive Clothing

Working well! All products synced onto lyst without a problem and have started to make sales through the platform!

December 1, 2020

Hey - We're glad you're enjoying the Lyst app. Thanks for the 5 star review! Lyst

Smiths Fashion

They do not respond to applications. Waste of time to be honest. Tried chasing them eight times. Application still under review after nearly three months I posted that in October 2019. It took them 13 months to reply. That kind of sums them up to be honest

November 6, 2020

Thank you for your review. We're sorry to hear that you haven't had a response from us. Thanks for sharing your feedback as this helps us to make improvements to our product and service. In which case we would encourage you to reapply as we have now updated our criteria to enable more partners to join Lyst.

KicksWorldwide

Absolute garbage, avoid this app, application rejected!
Absolute garbage, avoid this app, application rejected!

Gaori

Do not waste your time with them.

After almost one month under an account review they told me they not believe that my products would generate enough revenue to
justify working together at this time. I only sell products from luxury brands so did not understand this monopoly and disrespectful point of view.

Baxter Manor

elitists... LOL... they have no clue what they are doing - the app is horrible. elitists... LOL... they have no clue what they are doing - the app is horrible.

Previous 1