Helhetsomdöme
  • 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
10 november 2023

Lyve has been a great partner throughout the integration process and we're thrilled with early results from the app. Must try!

NuStrips
USA
Ungefär ett år användning av appen
18 oktober 2023

Lyvecom has been absolutely awesome for us. We have been using them since they first launched and there is no other shoppable video app that is releasing new features as fast as them. We have had no issues with bugs and the conversion rate speaks for itself and more than pays for the monthly cost.

We looked into other services and they are way to complex. This is the only one that has worked for us and love all the new stuff they are always coming out with. Has made a massive impact for us on our conversion rate!

TheBuffBoy
7 månader användning av appen
23 september 2023

Such a great app to grow your conversion rate on your website. We use Live shopping feature for our new launches & its a great way for us to connect with or customers. Building community is so important! The first time I did Live, 13 people signed up only 5 people was on. But 3 out of those 5 purchased. So you can imagine how crazy it would be if we had 4-5k sign ups... Thank you Lyvecom!

Stay Golden
3 månader användning av appen
3 oktober 2023

Awesome tool to boost conversion and give customer a social media feel. Already converted sales right after install.

The Cut Buddy
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
21 september 2023

This app is the best kept secret on shopify. The #1 conversion rate booster for our store.

SexyModest Boutique
8 månader användning av appen
26 juli 2023

Max and his team are super responsive and helpful in getting everything set up. We're already seeing some solid numbers through the app and have only been up for a couple weeks. Great customer service and excited to see where we can go from here.

Swoveralls
20 dagar användning av appen
Redigerat 18 maj 2023

A really amazing app does the job really well, you can see the video clearly, you can embed it wherever you want. For me personally, it increased the conversion rates.
Ha and one more thing he talked to me personally in the chat answered quickly and gave me useful tips not related to his app so thank you very much I appreciate it

frombic
Israel
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
22 april 2023

Increadibly kind and quick support! The application is actually very very nice and good to have in every Shopify store. I had some Improvements for the app and the support was ready to hear about it and implemented some of them instantly! It really is a pleasure to use this app. 5/5!!!

Dryshave
Tyskland
28 dagar användning av appen
25 maj 2023

Great app and great support. Features are easy to use and super efficient. Love how this app made my store creation journey so easy.

Loot
Frankrike
4 månader användning av appen
28 december 2022

THIS APP IS EXTREMELY BEAUTIFUL FEATURE TO A WEBSITE. LYVE IS A PERFECT TOOL TO SHOWCASE YOUR VIDEO ON YOUR WEBSITE,ALSO THE SUPPORT IS VERY HELPFUL! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS APP! PERFECT!

FANCY GIRL