M1 Announcement bar & Pop ups

M1 Announcement bar & Pop ups

by MarketingFirst

Announcement bar & popup. Abandoned cart recovery. No branding

Zinopia

I had a problem with my store currency in checkout and used M1 app to announce my visitors to inform them checkout currency will be in USD and I have increased my conversons

February 13, 2021

We're happy to hear that our APP is helping you increase conversions 😊 Thanks for your review!

Ottantotto Piano School

Had a problem with my pop up showing on my website. Submitted my query on Sunday evening not really hoping for anyone to help me until Monday at least. But these guys are really awesome. The problem was solved within two hours. Very efficient service. I am so grateful. And very happy with howuser- friendly this app is. Thank you.

Brute Fit

The app is great! I highly recommend it! Great customer service too! I think this will help our business get to the next level!!!

Quilted Connections LLC

I was looking for a app for collecting emails and this one is a super easy to use FREE app. Most of all EXCELLENT customer service!!!

Once and Again Apparel

This is a simple, yet fantastic (and completely FREE!) app. Does exactly what it was intended to do by providing our shop with a welcome popup/discount coupon. Support was instantaneous; when we needed a little help to get going the M1 support team was there for us in their live chat. There are several other pop up options and styles available which we will definitely use. Also looking forward to more font choices. Couldn't be happier. Thank you!

SLATE SWIM

This app is such an incredible free resource for those looking to start out with new pop ups and marketing tactics. I have it installed to help me capture new emails and have already received 1 direct sale from it within the first 4 hours of use! I also had a couple minor technical difficulties with it and Chris was able to help me troubleshoot it right away. Thank you so much M1 team! Super excited to see where this app takes us.

January 20, 2021

Yay we're happy to hear that our APP is helping you get new sales 😊 Thanks for your review!

mybio.gr

I was looking for a stright forward and FREE app to use for my store. It is one of the top I used so far.

Ingreens

This app is intended to help you promote and increase conversions with popups, but you can use it for anything. I just needed a simple popup on site load to redirect users. This app works perfectly, you can customize to a large degree and the developer sorted out a small issue immediately for me. Kudos to more free apps that can do simple things well.

nextquirkycandles

In general it's an amazing plugin, quick and easy. The popup is fully customizable. I recommended it to my friends to use.

Print Me Zen

Easy to install and amazing customer service!! Questions are answered immediately. It is basic but it's free and serves the purpose. I was able to create the look I wanted.

Previous 1