M1 Announcement bar & Pop ups

M1 Announcement bar & Pop ups

by MarketingFirst

Announcement bar & popup. Abandoned cart recovery. No branding

Sauce Warehouse

Really great app. Simple to use. Allows me to do everything I need to do for my store and more. Highly Recommend.

Herman Brood Museum Experience

Looks pretty neat! I allowed me to do what I wanted for the site of a client. Also the support I needed was provided promptly.

inpreda

I used this app especially for Pop Up offers, and it really does its job. I started to collect email addresses from customers. If you need something for a pop-up window, this will help you a lot.

Zinopia

I had a problem with my store currency in checkout and used M1 app to announce my visitors to inform them checkout currency will be in USD and I have increased my conversons

February 13, 2021

We're happy to hear that our APP is helping you increase conversions 😊 Thanks for your review!

Ottantotto Piano School

Had a problem with my pop up showing on my website. Submitted my query on Sunday evening not really hoping for anyone to help me until Monday at least. But these guys are really awesome. The problem was solved within two hours. Very efficient service. I am so grateful. And very happy with howuser- friendly this app is. Thank you.

Brute Fit

The app is great! I highly recommend it! Great customer service too! I think this will help our business get to the next level!!!

Quilted Connections LLC

I was looking for a app for collecting emails and this one is a super easy to use FREE app. Most of all EXCELLENT customer service!!!

Once and Again Apparel

This is a simple, yet fantastic (and completely FREE!) app. Does exactly what it was intended to do by providing our shop with a welcome popup/discount coupon. Support was instantaneous; when we needed a little help to get going the M1 support team was there for us in their live chat. There are several other pop up options and styles available which we will definitely use. Also looking forward to more font choices. Couldn't be happier. Thank you!

SLATE SWIM

This app is such an incredible free resource for those looking to start out with new pop ups and marketing tactics. I have it installed to help me capture new emails and have already received 1 direct sale from it within the first 4 hours of use! I also had a couple minor technical difficulties with it and Chris was able to help me troubleshoot it right away. Thank you so much M1 team! Super excited to see where this app takes us.

January 20, 2021

Yay we're happy to hear that our APP is helping you get new sales 😊 Thanks for your review!

mybio.gr

I was looking for a stright forward and FREE app to use for my store. It is one of the top I used so far.

Previous 1