M1 Announcement bar & Pop ups

Announcement bar & popup. Abandoned cart recovery. No branding

Free

Once and Again Apparel

This is a simple, yet fantastic (and completely FREE!) app. Does exactly what it was intended to do by providing our shop with a welcome popup/discount coupon. Support was instantaneous; when we needed a little help to get going the M1 support team was there for us in their live chat. There are several other pop up options and styles available which we will definitely use. Also looking forward to more font choices. Couldn't be happier. Thank you!

SLATE SWIM

This app is such an incredible free resource for those looking to start out with new pop ups and marketing tactics. I have it installed to help me capture new emails and have already received 1 direct sale from it within the first 4 hours of use! I also had a couple minor technical difficulties with it and Chris was able to help me troubleshoot it right away. Thank you so much M1 team! Super excited to see where this app takes us.

January 20, 2021

Yay we're happy to hear that our APP is helping you get new sales 😊 Thanks for your review!

mybio.gr

I was looking for a stright forward and FREE app to use for my store. It is one of the top I used so far.

Ingreens

This app is intended to help you promote and increase conversions with popups, but you can use it for anything. I just needed a simple popup on site load to redirect users. This app works perfectly, you can customize to a large degree and the developer sorted out a small issue immediately for me. Kudos to more free apps that can do simple things well.

Print Me Zen

Easy to install and amazing customer service!! Questions are answered immediately. It is basic but it's free and serves the purpose. I was able to create the look I wanted.

CozySoxy

Overall it's pretty useful but very buggy! I have made 10 campaigns by now and none are visible! Need some work Update:
Doesn't work when you customize everything! I wasted more than 3 hours doing it all over again to get it to work and it never happened!

December 19, 2020

Hi, Thank you for trying our app. We checked our server log and found that you configured the popup showing up only when store url contains '/products/thigh-high-socks'. So the popup you created will not show up when browsing your store home page. This is the desired behaviour and it's not a bug. You are welcome to come back to try our app and we will help you create the right one for you.

Chris