M1 Announcement bar & Pop ups

M1 Announcement bar & Pop ups

by MarketingFirst

Announcement bar & popup. Abandoned cart recovery. No branding

Ingreens

This app is intended to help you promote and increase conversions with popups, but you can use it for anything. I just needed a simple popup on site load to redirect users. This app works perfectly, you can customize to a large degree and the developer sorted out a small issue immediately for me. Kudos to more free apps that can do simple things well.

nextquirkycandles

In general it's an amazing plugin, quick and easy. The popup is fully customizable. I recommended it to my friends to use.

Print Me Zen

Easy to install and amazing customer service!! Questions are answered immediately. It is basic but it's free and serves the purpose. I was able to create the look I wanted.

azfurniture1

Simple and easy to use plugin for creating campaigns. I love it and it makes a huge difference, and it's free. Thank you!

coolgames2020

So far very satisfied with this app. I tried a few similar apps before, but this one is the easiest to use, and their customer support guy was very helpful and prompt when I asked them questions.

freeusedtextbooks

Absolutely love this app. The interface is so smooth. I know how to use the app instantly and get my first popup done within 10 minutes.
I've been using the app for quite some time now in my store. The spin wheel popup is being loved by my customers and helps me get lots of customer emails.

MyEverydayShoes

The app does what it says it does and it's quite easy to use for non tech person like myself. It helps my store add customer emails and deliver coupons. I like this app and will continue to use it on my site. I will definitely recommend this app to other online businesses.

2 Next