M1 Announcement Bar & Pop up

Free
Rating (4.9)
4.9
June 23, 2022

I recently downloaded the app and it serves its purpose very well for my store. I particularly like the analytics it provides and it's easy to customize! A real gem of an app!

Fallon Unleashed
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Invigo Designs replied June 23, 2022

March 8, 2022

Very easy to use and so many helpfull products to make more sales on your shop. Cant believe that this is free app. Love to recommend this to those who starts campaigns and do not know or don't have any Idea what or where to start to make more sales.

TrendSellers
Japan
Time spent using app: 4 months
Invigo Designs replied March 8, 2022

January 27, 2022

We have a small business and tried many different popup apps. This one is very user friendly and simple steps to follow.

Tradition De France
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Invigo Designs replied January 27, 2022

Edited January 4, 2022

I use this app to create pop sale offers, including the count down. Works quite well and is fairly easy to customise. I used the free plan.

Independent Retro Castings
Time spent using app: 5 months
Invigo Designs replied January 4, 2022

Edited November 19, 2021

Such a fantastic app! The best thing about it is that it is free and as good as or even better than anything else I tried out before. A must have if you have just started on Shopify. God bless you and you have another happy customer:)
The pop up bars and pop ups windows have some amazing features, easy to use and easy to customise to fit your needs. A great app to get people to sign up to your mailing list for special discounts or coupons. Superb!

ALPHA AND OMEGA
Time spent using app: 2 months
Invigo Designs replied November 19, 2021

Edited March 22, 2021

Really great app. Simple to use. Allows me to do everything I need to do for my store and more. Highly Recommend.

Sauce Warehouse
Time spent using app: 5 months
March 11, 2021

Looks pretty neat! I allowed me to do what I wanted for the site of a client. Also the support I needed was provided promptly.

Herman Brood Museum Experience
Netherlands
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
March 7, 2021

I used this app especially for Pop Up offers, and it really does its job. I started to collect email addresses from customers. If you need something for a pop-up window, this will help you a lot.

inpreda
Czechia
Time spent using app: About 2 months
February 13, 2021

I had a problem with my store currency in checkout and used M1 app to announce my visitors to inform them checkout currency will be in USD and I have increased my conversons

Zinopia
Turkey
Time spent using app: 10 months
Invigo Designs replied February 13, 2021

We're happy to hear that our APP is helping you increase conversions 😊 Thanks for your review!

February 7, 2021

Had a problem with my pop up showing on my website. Submitted my query on Sunday evening not really hoping for anyone to help me until Monday at least. But these guys are really awesome. The problem was solved within two hours. Very efficient service. I am so grateful. And very happy with howuser- friendly this app is. Thank you.

Ottantotto Piano School