Machine Labs ‑ Email Marketing

Machine Labs ‑ Email Marketing

by Machine Labs

Easy email marketing, pop-ups & reports to boost your sales

Joseph's Tea

We just started and so far we love it. Great job Machine Labs. The app is very easy to install. Thank you! ...

Neptune Athletics

I have just started using this app but so far I really like it. I like what they have to offer and their pricing plan. I definitely recommend trying it out if you are considering it.

Balardi

Exellnt emails app, I tried some but this works amazing! the automation here is one of the best and it's very easy to understand how to use it. 5 stars !!

Bloss

been very impressed with the simplicity and power of this app. I use it to make very targetted email campaigns. It helps me make strategic decisions about content and targets with my campaigns. Customer service has also been top-notch. highly recommend this app

M O T H E R S H I P

This is the perfect attachment to our Shopify store to ensure we're reaching out to our customers in the most effective way possible. It's so simple to use and easy to integrate with continued guidance on the best way to get maximum results.
The team behind the app are so lovely and helpful too. Thanks

Cantik by Camilla

I use this app for all my e-mails & have found the team SO helpful. I moved over from Mailchimp & loving the integration with Shopify. Really great to add the products straight to my e-mails when designing & track the activity with my store. The automation feature & scheduling are also great features. Aildih, Emma & Will deserve a massive shout out for answering all my many questions & being so helpful.

SGFoodMart.com

No attempts needed. Just Install and see the difference.
Had a gradual decline in customer, but when we did the email blast with Machine Lab, the responds was encouraging. Best of all, tried many others apps as well and this was one of the best with tons of features which most importantly is EASY TO USE. Well done!

Edinburgh Food Delivery

Having used multiple mail apps, this is undoubtedly the best.
The design functionality is great, and the templates are brilliant. Also we find Shopify is quite limited with reporting our sales, and the dashboard within Machine Labs has made it so much easier to check our average order, sales volumes etc. Lastly we can easily track exactly how much each campaign makes, and we are delighted with the results!

Fellow Creatures

MachineLabs is a fantastic email marketing app that's very intuitive and easy to use.
It has various automations that’ll allow you to effectively funnel your customers and drive sales on your online store; eg. abandon cart & welcome new customers.
It also helps you streamline the process of building a campaign; you can just drag and drop products from your store into the email.
I had an inquiry and their friendly customer support got back to me instantly.
Machine Labs is a secret weapon for effectively converting your database into sales - it’s a great value for money and I’m very delighted I came across it!

GeneJack®

The app is really intuitive, very easy to navigate and get your campaign starting in no time, and the interface is very neat. The support team is also very attentive and reliable. Highly recommended.

Previous 1