Machine Labs ‑ Email & Pop‑ups

Machine Labs ‑ Email & Pop‑ups

by Machine Labs

AI powered. Made for clothing, fashion, health & beauty.

Mother Grey's

Although I am still getting used to all the functionalities, I really appreciate this app, especially the metrics view. Emma has been very supportive in answering questions especially with the time difference across seas. I love the ease of setting up automations, especially since I am just learning about owning a store all together, it is great to leave certain things up to the app. 4 stars in no way has to do with her assistance. There are a couple things I wish it could do however. 1) It would be great if it could keep the existing version of edits made to email lead conversions. Lets say I misspelled something and had to go back and edit the content, it then creates a new version of the automation and only maintains the the metrics from the previous version, not carrying them over into the edited updated email. It would be nice to make edits and keep the version or delete the old version altogether. 2) Related to 1) is the preview feature allowing the user to preview the entire email before making a new edit and not just the top half of the email, that way we are not creating a new version again if we are able to see that nothing needs to be changed. 3) It would be so helpful is automation templates could be saved the same way as campaign templates. 4) The option to delete certain metrics that may be test metrics and automation versions in the same way customer contacts could be deleted. (although I understand the store owner needs to go into their internal store and scrub test orders) But overall I really like it. I'll happily enhance my review once I am more familiar with the app

Debra's Passion Boutique

Excellent app. So happy to have found this! I used to spend four times as much on an email system, this one does the best. Fastest customer service located in Scotland, best time to reach is in the am. I love the GIF option, it makes my emails so cute. I add my rows, add my options, can make segments and templates and save them. It's an easy read admin and easy to find my sales report and customers coming in under my amazing pop up! I am so in love with this app.

Revive Wear

I used this app to help with subscribers. I like the suggestions for email headline examples as it saves me a lot of time from researching to increase the email open rate. Set up was quick and easy with the guided messages.

Cocorose London

Quick history. We've been using Mailchimp for over 13 years. We have a team that really MC, but an owner of the business .. ok me .. who is very keen to move away, particularly since we have made the move from Magneto to Shopify. We've been talking with Machine Labs since summer 2020, and have been using the App for 6 weeks now. This feels the the right Mailing App to settle on. Templates are good, easy to build, the admin is easy to understand and use. However I can not stress enough that access to the Support and the Team is second to none. There is no reason for any business not to at least try this mailing solution - the support is 1st class. The Business actually listen to clients and are open to developing new solutions. I know they are working on continual improvements and features. One big heads up is their sales attribution, ML are 1st click, where as others can be still attributing sales 5, 7 & even 30 days later. What this means is that the campaign revenue performance many not appear as good, but you can see the sales on your 'direct' channel and Machine Labs are not over charging you based on the ROI. Its very transparent. Down load it and try it is our review.

One piece jewelry

Great app
Easy to use
And suitable for anyone who wants to send emails to customers
And very convenient in price

Dimension Lamps

I have been using Machine Labs for a couple of months now and after testing several apps I am glad to have finally settled on this one. The interface is very easy to use and there's a walkthrough for each section to make sure you hit the ground running. The templates are great and you can search for stickers and gifs to use on Giphy from within the app making it easy and convenient to find content when creating email campaigns. I did have a couple of minor issues which Emma escalated to the dev team and resolved very quickly, their support has been fantastic! All in all I have been very impressed with this app, the features and ease of use, I am looking forward to creating more campaigns and building my business with Machine Labs.

Lost Stock

Easy to use email marketing software, which syncs up well with Shopify. Great templates which help with design inspiration, and a really helpful team who were ready to answer any questions we had. Thanks Machine Labs!

Waggin' Tail Store

I'm really loving the app, it looks great and it's easy to use. Only the pop ups don't seem to work very well on mobile? The page becomes blank while it loads and it takes maybe 3 secs to show up, and it covers the whole screen you can't even see the close button. So I had to use a pop up from another app but now it seems like the sign ups are not syncing with your app, so all the new emails are not getting sent. Any way I can fix that? Thanks

November 24, 2020

Thanks for your review. We've identified and discussed this issue privately and are working hard to enhance the mobile experience for this particular device. This issue will be resolved as soon as possible - we'll update you via email shortly.

MMG Gifts

I am using this app to begin email marketing campaigns with my client list. I researched other email marketing systems (Mail Chimp, Get Response, Sales Handy) and other apps that connect with Shopify. Machine Labs is by far the easiest set-up with my store as well as the most user-friendly to build campaigns. Their reports are extremely detailed as well. This is my first website and I am learning--so I don't know what I don't know. I can't tell you at this point where ML is lacking. I do know, however, that Emma with Customer Service is AMAZING and they have bent over backwards to help me with a variety of questions and issues. I get the strong impression that as I grow, if I find where they are lacking, they will work to better themselves and help me grow. I like that security. I have a second store and once that gets set up, I will absolutely use them there as well!

Mermaid Scrub Shop

One of my favorite apps here on the Shopify store! The overall UI design and options for setting up automations is far more advanced and intuitive than other email apps I've tried. I actually enjoy using it a lot. Their support team is amazing. I've had to reach out to them a few times and they're always been super responsive and able to resolve my problems quickly! Highly recommend if you're looking for a well-designed app for managing emails.

Previous 1 3