Machine Labs | Email & Popups

Make sure your emails get into the inbox, not the spam folder

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

MMG Gifts

I am using this app to begin email marketing campaigns with my client list. I researched other email marketing systems (Mail Chimp, Get Response, Sales Handy) and other apps that connect with Shopify. Machine Labs is by far the easiest set-up with my store as well as the most user-friendly to build campaigns. Their reports are extremely detailed as well. This is my first website and I am learning--so I don't know what I don't know. I can't tell you at this point where ML is lacking. I do know, however, that Emma with Customer Service is AMAZING and they have bent over backwards to help me with a variety of questions and issues. I get the strong impression that as I grow, if I find where they are lacking, they will work to better themselves and help me grow. I like that security. I have a second store and once that gets set up, I will absolutely use them there as well!

Mermaid Scrub Shop

One of my favorite apps here on the Shopify store! The overall UI design and options for setting up automations is far more advanced and intuitive than other email apps I've tried. I actually enjoy using it a lot. Their support team is amazing. I've had to reach out to them a few times and they're always been super responsive and able to resolve my problems quickly! Highly recommend if you're looking for a well-designed app for managing emails.

Joseph's Tea

We just started and so far we love it. Great job Machine Labs. The app is very easy to install. Thank you! ...

Neptune Athletics

I have just started using this app but so far I really like it. I like what they have to offer and their pricing plan. I definitely recommend trying it out if you are considering it.

Balardi

Exellnt emails app, I tried some but this works amazing! the automation here is one of the best and it's very easy to understand how to use it. 5 stars !!

Bloss

been very impressed with the simplicity and power of this app. I use it to make very targetted email campaigns. It helps me make strategic decisions about content and targets with my campaigns. Customer service has also been top-notch. highly recommend this app

M O T H E R S H I P

This is the perfect attachment to our Shopify store to ensure we're reaching out to our customers in the most effective way possible. It's so simple to use and easy to integrate with continued guidance on the best way to get maximum results.
The team behind the app are so lovely and helpful too. Thanks

Cantik by Camilla

I use this app for all my e-mails & have found the team SO helpful. I moved over from Mailchimp & loving the integration with Shopify. Really great to add the products straight to my e-mails when designing & track the activity with my store. The automation feature & scheduling are also great features. Aildih, Emma & Will deserve a massive shout out for answering all my many questions & being so helpful.

SGFoodMart.com

No attempts needed. Just Install and see the difference.
Had a gradual decline in customer, but when we did the email blast with Machine Lab, the responds was encouraging. Best of all, tried many others apps as well and this was one of the best with tons of features which most importantly is EASY TO USE. Well done!

Edinburgh Food Delivery

Having used multiple mail apps, this is undoubtedly the best.
The design functionality is great, and the templates are brilliant. Also we find Shopify is quite limited with reporting our sales, and the dashboard within Machine Labs has made it so much easier to check our average order, sales volumes etc. Lastly we can easily track exactly how much each campaign makes, and we are delighted with the results!