Machine Labs ‑ Email Marketing

Machine Labs ‑ Email Marketing

by Machine Labs

Easy email marketing, pop-ups & reports to boost your sales

One piece jewelry

Great app
Easy to use
And suitable for anyone who wants to send emails to customers
And very convenient in price

Dimension Lamps

I have been using Machine Labs for a couple of months now and after testing several apps I am glad to have finally settled on this one. The interface is very easy to use and there's a walkthrough for each section to make sure you hit the ground running. The templates are great and you can search for stickers and gifs to use on Giphy from within the app making it easy and convenient to find content when creating email campaigns. I did have a couple of minor issues which Emma escalated to the dev team and resolved very quickly, their support has been fantastic! All in all I have been very impressed with this app, the features and ease of use, I am looking forward to creating more campaigns and building my business with Machine Labs.

Lost Stock

Easy to use email marketing software, which syncs up well with Shopify. Great templates which help with design inspiration, and a really helpful team who were ready to answer any questions we had. Thanks Machine Labs!

Waggin' Tail Store

I'm really loving the app, it looks great and it's easy to use. Only the pop ups don't seem to work very well on mobile? The page becomes blank while it loads and it takes maybe 3 secs to show up, and it covers the whole screen you can't even see the close button. So I had to use a pop up from another app but now it seems like the sign ups are not syncing with your app, so all the new emails are not getting sent. Any way I can fix that? Thanks

November 24, 2020

Thanks for your review. We've identified and discussed this issue privately and are working hard to enhance the mobile experience for this particular device. This issue will be resolved as soon as possible - we'll update you via email shortly.

MMG Gifts

I am using this app to begin email marketing campaigns with my client list. I researched other email marketing systems (Mail Chimp, Get Response, Sales Handy) and other apps that connect with Shopify. Machine Labs is by far the easiest set-up with my store as well as the most user-friendly to build campaigns. Their reports are extremely detailed as well. This is my first website and I am learning--so I don't know what I don't know. I can't tell you at this point where ML is lacking. I do know, however, that Emma with Customer Service is AMAZING and they have bent over backwards to help me with a variety of questions and issues. I get the strong impression that as I grow, if I find where they are lacking, they will work to better themselves and help me grow. I like that security. I have a second store and once that gets set up, I will absolutely use them there as well!

Mermaid Scrub Shop

One of my favorite apps here on the Shopify store! The overall UI design and options for setting up automations is far more advanced and intuitive than other email apps I've tried. I actually enjoy using it a lot. Their support team is amazing. I've had to reach out to them a few times and they're always been super responsive and able to resolve my problems quickly! Highly recommend if you're looking for a well-designed app for managing emails.

Joseph's Tea

We just started and so far we love it. Great job Machine Labs. The app is very easy to install. Thank you! ...

Neptune Athletics

I have just started using this app but so far I really like it. I like what they have to offer and their pricing plan. I definitely recommend trying it out if you are considering it.

Balardi

Exellnt emails app, I tried some but this works amazing! the automation here is one of the best and it's very easy to understand how to use it. 5 stars !!

Bloss

been very impressed with the simplicity and power of this app. I use it to make very targetted email campaigns. It helps me make strategic decisions about content and targets with my campaigns. Customer service has also been top-notch. highly recommend this app

Previous 1