Machine Labs ‑ Email Marketing

Machine Labs ‑ Email Marketing

by Machine Labs

Easy database marketing built to boost your sales

Mara Seaweed

Really impressed. Machine Labs brings clarity to key parts of the marketing funnel which often go unseen & forgotten ie. abandoned carts and lead generation management from mailings. It's the most holistic platform i've seen to date, and it looks like it will enable me to be more omniscient and directed with my approach, making the most of each lead. Looking forward to getting my teeth stuck into the different functionalities.

Edinburgh Food Delivery

Having used multiple mail apps, this is undoubtedly the best.
The design functionality is great, and the templates are brilliant. Also we find Shopify is quite limited with reporting our sales, and the dashboard within Machine Labs has made it so much easier to check our average order, sales volumes etc. Lastly we can easily track exactly how much each campaign makes, and we are delighted with the results!

Fellow Creatures

MachineLabs is a fantastic email marketing app that's very intuitive and easy to use.
It has various automations that’ll allow you to effectively funnel your customers and drive sales on your online store; eg. abandon cart & welcome new customers.
It also helps you streamline the process of building a campaign; you can just drag and drop products from your store into the email.
I had an inquiry and their friendly customer support got back to me instantly.
Machine Labs is a secret weapon for effectively converting your database into sales - it’s a great value for money and I’m very delighted I came across it!

GeneJack®

The app is really intuitive, very easy to navigate and get your campaign starting in no time, and the interface is very neat. The support team is also very attentive and reliable. Highly recommended.

Gloh.

This has completely transformed my email marketing! Machine Labs is SO intuitive and the step-by-step prompts are incredibly simple - I had my first email campaign out within half an hour.
It's so easy to move things around, add in images and videos, and make sure the branding is all in line with your store - I can't go back to any other campaign manager now.
Ailidh on the team was so so helpful with any little issues I had as well :)

Nostalgia Cases

Incredible to find a competitor to the likes of Mailchimp and Klaviyo at a fraction of the cost. Especially in these testing times, it's hugely important for a small business likes our to be keeping an eye on costs and Machine Labs is incredible value for money. Support is second to none. Fantastic app, really happy I found it!

Diet Chef Kitchen

I highly recommend Machine Labs. It integrated easily with my shop, the dashboard and reports look great and are really informative. The email builder is very flexible and intuitive to use. The Machine Labs team were extremely responsive in fixing a couple of issues I ran into and they listened to feedback.