Local Shops

Local Shops

by Made In Local Shops

Connecting Local Products to Your Community

Local Laundry

Took 2 minutes to add our store and products as well as categorize them. We started to see traffic and sales almost immediately. Great team behind this concept, glad to be a part of it.

September 23, 2020

Thanks for the positive feedback Local Laundry. You have a great Canadian brand and we are excited to showcase you to all our local shoppers. Looking forward to growing our platform with you.

Essentially You Oils

I just installed the app. So have not used it enough for a fair review. However, for the "categories" I strongly feel that there should be a Health & Beauty Category.

September 23, 2020

Thank you for your review. We agree with you 100% and are working on updating all of our categories this week. We are going ahead with Wellness & Beauty, and another category for Health & Personal Care. We feel Wellness & Beauty will be best for your criteria.

Our job is to deliver the best possible categories and sub-categories to meet expectations for both our merchants and customers. We have cross-referenced the Shopify categories as well as Amazon to make the best choices in our upcoming update. Thanks for sticking with us, and if you are satisfied please let us know with an updated review.

Very best,

Local Shops Team

UNI chillwear

Awesome app and it took less than 2-minutes to post my products to the Local Shops marketplace! I use Local Shops to sell directly to online shoppers in my home city and country. It's a great sales channel for Shopify users if they want to increase local visibility and revenue. Shoppers can easily discover your products and purchase them through your existing Shopify store - no extra work needed!

September 23, 2020

Thanks for your review UNI chillwear. Let us know if there is any room for improvement, your feedback is welcome.