Mobile App Builder ‑MageNative

Mobile App Builder ‑MageNative

by CedCommerce

Increase sales with a powerful app. Native Android & iOS apps

melaninworldplus.com

Super excited to have such a great app, thanks to the wonderful support I received from MageNative. It was really easy to use and customise to match my store theme. My Melanin World Plus app is now available on iOS and android. THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS : )

September 20, 2021

Thank you for leaving your valued feedback. We are glad that you loved our solution and took out the time to share your experience with us.
We are fortunate to have customers like you. Looking forward to more amazing times together. Cheers! 😊

Skmeico

Excellent support, great team. very responsive team, they have. I liked their supoort. My app also published in playstore. Recommended

September 20, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5 star rating - it's much appreciated! 😊

Bae3atelward

This is not the first time we use the App, The new themes update is amazing. this is by far the best value for money on Shopify App Store.

September 20, 2021

Thank you so much for this review. We really appreciate you being a customer. We’re here for you anytime.

Against The Grain Boutique

Very helpful with setup and when I couldn’t get a block to go where I wanted it to, they took care of moving it for me. I highly suggest talking to them through WhatsApp, it made it very easy to get support and updates on the development of the app. Excited to use this!

ShelleysBling.com

App builder is garbage. They charged me instead of giving me the free trial and the cannot help me set it up. They are nearly impossible to get support or cancel. Email and ticket links open a blank window with nothing there. Id give them negative stars if i could.

ingenieriaservirentshop

Me han ayudado en dar pie en lo acordado, solucionando un problema para abrir la app ya que caía a un bucle de no abrir, confió en ustedes

September 20, 2021

We are happy to hear you had a positive experience at MageNative! 😊

YonniRed Dreads

My android app hasn’t launched yet . Took a lil longer than the android but I love my app and this company. They handled all the parts I didn’t know how to complete . Very helpful and responded immediately to all my concerns . I was skeptical that the article is wouldnt be as good as most apps but my students are happy. This app has organized my online school business and lifted a burden of how do I get all this info out in a way that the student can understand!! I am super please. Will leave another update as my android app is released .

September 13, 2021

Annizon Home Decor

YES YES YES don't second guess MageNative! They just helped me to release apps for both of my stores! They also updated app changes that I did not specify initially. Their technical and customer services are both above my expectation!

A Finishing Touch Jewelry

Creating my app was very simple and straightforward, but I ran into snags when it was time to publish it to Apple and Google. When I say the cavalry came in and took care of everything!! Support is INCREDIBLE!!! Due to my schedule, I was unable to respond to them as quickly as they responded to me. They stayed on top of my needs and desires constantly staying in touch with me and letting me know they were there for me. I could not have asked or received better support. Thank you for bringing my app to life

G UNDIE

Amazing app with amazing customer service, literally helped me build the app and get it registered on the App Store and play store and guided me the whole way. Always replied quickly. 10 out of 10

September 8, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review
We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 40 41