MageNative Mobile App

MageNative Mobile App

by CedCommerce

Increase sales with a powerful app. Native Android & iOS app.

Besco Wholesale

Fantastic team, WhatsApp communication for faster contact and are very active. Any and all changes i asked were fixed fast and app store listings were quick and painless. Will be using them again in the future and would highly recommend!

Hey Besco Wholesale,

WHALE | Malaysia RM5 Shop

Great Customer Services , BUT after paid for yearly plan, A LOT of customizing have to cost extra :( . (Costing not really low).
Still great for the services though :) Only for selling product if you seek for lowest price App developer :)

Hi WHALE| Malaysia RM5 Shop,
Thanks for the awesome review, We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Cheers!

Love & Threads

I can’t say enough good things about this app! The developers took all of my crazy ideas and brought them to life. Things that I wasn’t sure it would be possible to put in my app they made possible and were awesome to work with! I would absolutely 100% recommend them to anyone!

Dear Love & Threads,
Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So, thanks for your kind words.

Shamy Stores

This app helped me to finally make a native mobile app on both android and IOS for my shopify store, These developers knows what they’re doing and they make it happen as soon as possible, They guided me in every step that requires an action by me, Answered my questions every time i asked them for an info.
I really recommend them for any one who needs a professional developers to work with to launch his app.

Dear Shamy Stores,

BelleEve Boutique

Really like this app so far. It is integrated well to automatically update with my website which is great. Customer service is helpful too!

Hi BelleEve Boutique,
Thanks for the awesome review. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Cheers!

10solo.com

The support staff help us continuously until the app is created based on our requirements. Thanks to all of them for supporting and building the app.

Hi 10solo.com
Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are glad that you loved our services, our dedicated staff will be pleased to learn of your high praise. They work very diligently and it will provide them with great encouragement to keep doing what they are doing. Thank you, once again, for your kind words.

thegsnd

I just released my mobile e-commerce app THEGSND with the help of MageNative and I really found the magical response from the customers, I am very satisfied with the app, just Wanted to integrate some more functionality so that it would be more attractive to my customers and they will buy the product with more satisfaction and visibility Hope I will get the cumulative support from the MageNative Team.

Thank you and appreciation MageNative Team.

Dear thegsnd,
Thanks for taking the time to share your prestigious opinion on “Shopify app store” with other store users. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer and we're overjoyed to receive your compliments and appreciation. While your review places stars next to our business on “Shopify app store”, you are our real star.
Thank you for giving us this proverbial pat on the back, you made our day! We will strive to deliver great experiences consistently.

Spoship

Wonderful Experience! And great app.
The developer team are very very attentive and helpful.
MageNative provided us the app exactly as we needed.
Thanks Again. :)

Dear Spoship,

MuscleFactoryOC

This is for my local shop and online business. Smooth and affordable. Handling it all for me. Best choice by far.

Hey MuscleFactoryOC,
We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as a top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful. We look forward to serving you again.

THANKSNET

The people and we took many efforts over the past few days to put up the app. Apart from the features provided, I am very impressive to collaboratively work with the people and the company as I see the responsiveness and skills providing. If possible, I will give 5 plus stars.

Dear THANKSNET,