MageNative Mobile App

MageNative Mobile App

by CedCommerce

Profitable Native Mobile Apps for your Online Store. No Coding

snapeshops

We used this for our our store. Team is excellent and help whenever we have any issue everything going well now with them. Hope will provide same service.

Dear snapeshops,
Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So, thanks for your kind words.

Cannenta

This app really helped make my store more quickly accesible while maintaining much of the original format from our site. Easy navigation and in some ways better than our original site navigation. Like many others stated, we were ready to go in two days. But I still had some questions or changes to settle on and these guys were there with me every step of the way to ensure that we were pleased. Even after the app was loaded to play store they continued to reach out and make sure we are still pleased and that things are running smoothly. This is by far the best and most supportive customer service I've ever received.

Hi Cannenta,
Thanks for taking the time to share your prestigious opinion on with other community members. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer and we're overjoyed to receive your compliments and appreciation.

Waymor

Awesome team! This was my first app and they were able to create the app exactly how I wanted. The support team is fantastic! I will definately recomend.

Dear Waymor,
Thanks for taking the time to share your prestigious opinion on “Shopify app store” with other store users. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer and we're overjoyed to receive your compliments and appreciation.
Thank you for giving us this proverbial pat on the back, you made our day! We will strive to deliver great experiences consistently.

Imagine by Kim

what can i say the team behind the app is amazing, we made a WhatsApp app and they designed app in the way we like it! very fast customer service! i definitely recommend!

Hi Imagine by Kim,
Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are glad that you loved our services, our dedicated staff will be pleased to learn of your high praise. They work very diligently and it will provide them with great encouragement to keep doing what they are doing. Thank you, once again, for your kind words.

DaddyGang Threads

Awesome application, integration and customization. Support team is very thorough & helpful, got my app ready for launch within 24 hours, and even made some adjustments with no hassle. Will definitely continue with the platform.

Hi DaddyGangThreads,

W.O Tú tienda online

I believe that one of the best services I have received has been done by the support team so congratulations and very good work

Hey W.O Tú tienda online,
We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as a top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful. We look forward to serving you again.

Ashok Treasures

I always had a dream of having a app for my business. I never thought it would be so easy. MageNative App team full filled my dream in just couple of days. Their team and services are amazing. They took care of everything. They made all the efforts to get the app approved in App Store. Wonderful Job Team MageNative. I highly recommend them for your any app needs. Thanks

Dear Ashok Treasures,

Avantee

Thanks to the MageNative Mobile App crew I now have an outstanding mobile app to connect with my customers. The transition was painless as well seamless. Definitely recommend their services. 5 stars from me.

Hi Avantee,

Kiara-Shop

I didn’t know you could do a very good application in two days. Thanks to MageNative Mobile App for this great achievement.

Hey Kiara-Shop,

Smartphone Shop South Africa

Great customer service! We had the app up and running in less than 48 hours, very clean layout of the app and it's a small download for customers too

Hi Smartphone Shop South Africa,