Mobile App Builder ‑MageNative

Mobile App Builder ‑MageNative

by CedCommerce

Increase sales with a powerful app. Native Android & iOS apps

CDO Online Mart

I love this app and its customer service! Extremely grateful to have an app for my website without going through the headache of coding. Although this app is good for starter basic dropshipping apps and I had to pay extra to customize, it's all worth it! They have such an amazing team and tend to all your requests. Shoutout to Mr. Areeb and team for being so acommodating despite all my nitty gritty details. You are all answered prayers for an easy app development process! 10/10 Recommend.

Hi CDO,
Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day.
So, thanks for your kind words.
Stay Safe and healthy !!

MyPicks

I used this app and found very user friendly and very convenient to use....I strongly recommend to e-commerce users...And the Sales Support Staff are also very helpful....very glad to work with them

Hi My Picks,
Thanks for your awesome review, We count ourselves lucky to have a client like you Thanks for taking a moment to recommend us to others, your kind words are greatly appreciated, and we hope you won’t hesitate to let us know if we can serve you in future!

Beauty Basket Shop

I worked with MageNative more than one time and i had a pleasant experience with them. any problem you have, they just act quick and fix it right away.They are a great team! Delivering High Quality product & Fast Service
I really Recommend this

Hi Beauty Basket,
Thank you for trusting us and taking a moment to appreciate us, this will help our team with great encouragement to keep doing what they are doing.
Thank you, once again, for your kind words.

Glitter on the Gulf

I'm not to good at this back end stuff but they have helped me out so much. Great customer service. And my app works perfectly. I have over 1000 items on my store and no issues yet. Thank you.

Hi Glitter,
Thanks for taking the time to share your prestigious opinion with other community members. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer, Thanks for taking a moment to recommend us to others, Thank you, once again, for your kind words
.Stay Safe and Healthy !!

Sassy Grace Charm Boutique

I can’t believe my store has an app! The process could have been difficult because I’m not very tech savvy but I was guided by Magenative Team every step of the way! I’m so excited to be working with this group. Highly recommend this for your business!

EUG FASHION

I am sorry to leave a negative review but after 90 days going back and forth with the Arid's Team and paying them 180 USD for simple customization and received an App that Crashing Continuously and Look Horrible, with distorted pictures, and refuse to refund my 180 $, must open Case on PayPal to get my money back, we are not happy waist of money and time for us. www.eugfashion.com is our Store

Hustle Queen Apparel

OMG where do I start the people was nice they got back to me with all my questions answered. It was a wonderful process and when I need changes made they made sure it happen. They Company as a whole is great the best one is Saumya. Thank you for putting my app together.

August 12, 2020

Thanks for your Valuable Feedback, Hustle queen We also enjoyed your app building. We always put customer experience and satisfaction in our priority and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in everyday.

Smoke and Peat

I used this app to make a mobile application, both on iOS and Android, for my Shopify store. Very nice application aesthetically and does all the things you want. If you need special feature, the great team at Mage native will help with that. Only thing I wish was better is the teams communication and being more responsive to small changes

Flash-Deals-Pty-Limited

Amazing APP and super cool staff. Recommended to ALL! Thanks for the amazing service guys! My APPs were live on iOS and Android in no time and I was kept up to date constantly with where the process was at.

August 12, 2020

We are pleased to know that your experience with us was a good one Flesh Deals, Thanking for entrusting us and taking a moment to recommend us to others, your kind words are greatly appreciated, and we hope you won’t hesitate to let us know if we can serve you in future!

TIBKO

This company is not an amateur or joke business. They are professional in every aspect. First of all, they are alive and alive I mean, you can chat with them in WhatsApp, I have never seen any company that cares this much who chat with you right away.
2. You really don't need to do anything or buy a mac book just to publish, all I did was to pay apple developer and google play and they did the rest.
3. the guy I was chatting to in Whatsapp was very understanding and professional.
4. If you wanna have a professional business and don't put half of your life for the app, there is no way you go wrong with this people, they really know their job.

Hi Tibko,
Thanks for taking the time to share your prestigious opinion on with other community members. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer and we're overjoyed to receive your compliments and appreciation.
Stay Safe and healthy !!