MageNative Mobile App

MageNative Mobile App

by CedCommerce

Profitable Native Mobile Apps for your Online Store. No Coding

Joseod Enterprise

These guys are wonderful! Mobile shopping is trending and if you are not joining the race you are losing! This app made it possible to get an app for my store and increase my conversion rate. Plus the service is amazing. They will work with you to make sure you are happy.

Hence. If you are looking for an app for shopify store! Go with this guys anytime

Ovicity

Nice and easy to use dashboard, awesome support by developers and amazing price. More customization options could make it more awesome.

Semraascioglu

I am very happy to find Magenative on app page. It is comfort to work with them.
I had several questions and difficulties while preparing my app and they gave all the support I needed
Specially my app is in Turkish and we had to change lots of details.
So far I am very happy and satisfied to work with them.
Thank You'!

Tiperstore

I love the app,customer care is awsome...pricing is great not lik others app services.

Hey Tiperstore ,
We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as a top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful. We look forward to serving you again.

Alumitiles

Great app, and great support. We are still in the process of finalizing our native apps, but thus far, their team has been very helpful customizing the app and making changes as we need them. Would highly recommend for anyone looking to turn their store into a native app!

Broketrippyapparell

Communication and patience meets every standard you can think of great job

Dear Broketrippyapparell ,

Adilqadrihashmi

best app and service..no one gives an mobile app at this price...ive asked for so many customization and they did all for me..ive just uploaded my app to play store..

Hi Adilqadrihashmi,
Thanks for taking the time to share your prestigious opinion with other community members. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer and we're overjoyed to receive your compliments and appreciation.

Tdesign1

To sum up, great team to work with. More than channels to support and great quality apps.

Dear Tdesign1,
Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So, thanks for your kind words.

Raas The Global Desi

Excellent support !!
I would like to personally thank James Blunt who helped me to publish the app
Thanks again Magenative and James . App is also user friendly

Lupsona

OMG! This is the best app on shopify ever!!! Among the about 120 apps that we have used,this is the best and most Cost-effective app James has helped me so many times and I can't stop saying thank you for actually so many times that I can't count.

This is a very easy to use app.I would say if I spend $20K to customize 2 apps for IOS and android and I am pretty sure it may not work as good as MageNative App, These guys are really professional and you really need to worry nothing about codes or anything about tech and they help you to publish on both android and ios, which I have no clue about.

You need to use skype for communication and the customer service works very well after you add their skype. James is very patient and is always ready to help you. I really appreciate his amazing job and he surprises me every time for his excellent adjustment to my app.

I would recommend this app to anyone who wants to have mobile apps. This is the best choice to make among all of the mobile apps on all markets available.
At last, I still want to say thank you! James! Wish you happy every days!