MageNative Mobile App

MageNative Mobile App

by CedCommerce

Profitable Native Mobile Apps for your Online Store. No Coding

Baaz Foods

Excellent, Competent and Dedicated Team!!

Firstly, I just want to say that I really mean the words above. To give evidence of why I mean this, I would encourage you all to download the app that they have created for me both in the apple and android store. Search for 'Faaz Store' and you will see the excellence I'm talking about.

Due to the complication of my app, which had to involve a significant amount of customisation and integrations, I really required a lot of iterations and support in designing and redesigning the app. The support team were extremely helpful and responsive when changes had to happen. it did not matter how many times. However, I would like to personally thank James Blunt who helped and supported the design and publication phase of the app and literally saw the app from a concept to what is now a reality.

Thanks again Magenative and James Blunt.

I have tried out other shopify apps similar to this one and I can tell you they are the best!

Regards

Managing Director

Faaz Store

Hey Baaz Foods,
We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as a top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful. We look forward to serving you again.

Beautygatesa

Best Mobile Application Ever
The technical support is also very helpful

Hi Beautygatesa,
Thanks for the awesome review. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Cheers!

Gadgett Hub

Magenative is a great platform. They have constantly supported my business and have helped tremendously. Definitely recommend!

Pasar Tunggal

very patient and cooperative to help us build our mobile apps. And the result is good as well. However, it will be great if we can make our own changes on the theme color selection, or homepage design selection. Usually this change can be done by ourself without notifying the apps provider, but not with MageNative. Anyway, I still satisfied with their service. I hope the support as good as their initial service. Thanks guys !!! keep up the good job !!

Socheap89

STAY AWAY at all costs. I will explain why we decided to remove this app and still got charged for it.

- App is not as friendly as they advertise
- Any changes you do must be done by them which means they have to update your iTunes connect most things don't sync
- Apple pay is not there. Even when they added it Apple pay doesn't work
- Customer service is pure GARBAGE. Takes weeks for them to respond and then blame your email server for not receiving them
- If you have more than 8 collections they won't all show
- Search bar is not smooth and doesnt preview products. You have to actually search for it
- Cancelled the app and still charged us $20 and refused to refund it. Pure theifs
- All of them located in India. No real James you deal with

Do your proper research before you get ripped off like us.

July 18, 2019

Dear Socheap89,
We want to extend our sincerest apologies concerning all the issues that you have faced.
We pride ourselves in providing great customer service and we'd like to do the same for you. The issues you had suffered with had been resolved. We hereby may not be able to change the past but if you give us a chance, we will completely make it up to you.
You can reach us by any of the following methods-
Skype/Email: support@magenative.com
WhatsApp: +91-6393417500
We'd love to hear from you and hope to find a solution that makes you smile.

Nishat Linen Uk

I was very worried about the development of Andriod and IOS Apps for my store but the MageNative team has in no time created my apps as per my requirements and with several other excellent features. I am extremely impressed by the Professionalism, support and prompt responses of their team. I have an excellent experience with them and if you are looking for an App builder, don't waste time and money on any other developer MageNative is the best and highly recommendable.

Coolgoodz

Amazing customer support, fixed all the issues i had and helped me even upload the apps, the app are very responsive and really professional. Price is very reasonable compared to other the app builders out there.

Hi Coolgoodz ,
Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are glad that you loved our services, our dedicated staff will be pleased to learn of your high praise. They work very diligently and it will provide them with great encouragement to keep doing what they are doing. Thank you, once again, for your kind words.

Shop 460s Journal

Would def use this service again and have already recommended it to others. I have ZERO developer experience and their set up allowed me to create a beautiful app store for our products. Since I am so novice, I needed to get in touch with them several times for a little help (it's very intuitive... but I'm one of those guys that has to see a finished product before making changes and being satisfied.... ) and they were very fast at getting back and never seemed annoyed that I had put in several submissions to the app because I was tweaking this or that based on what i saw on the test app. Thanks much you guys, you are awesome!

Stoki Ot Uk

After spending several hours looking at the different options available that would allow me to create an app for my store I went with MageNative App, and I am so glad I did! Designing the app was a breeze and there are plenty of customizable features which allow me to make it my own. The support from the team was phenomenal, both very efficient and informative. My store was live in the Apple App store and Google play in just over one week! It is sleek and effective.
The customer service is amazing! I couldn't have asked for a better experience and a more beautiful app. If you are thinking of getting an app don't hesitate to go with MageNative App, you won't be disappointed!

Dear Stoki Ot Uk,
Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So, thanks for your kind words.

Pet Chow

Excellent product. Excellent app. Excellent support. Highly recommend this company for your app requirements.

Hi Pet Chow,