Mobile App Builder ‑MageNative

Mobile App Builder ‑MageNative

by CedCommerce

Increase sales with a powerful app. Native Android & iOS apps

TheARZ

amazing service and friendly staff, they are trusting, helpful, and very calm staff. i do recommend others to use magenative

June 9, 2021

We are so grateful for your 5-star review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us.

Bera Water

*wanted to have clients use the app for awhile first before writing a review. MageNatives team has worked with us repeatedly to improve our apps and always respond to requests and queries no matter how small. Couldn't ask for better support from third parties we agree to work with. The apps work well and support is everpresent. Keep up the good work.

June 9, 2021

Thank you for leaving your valued feedback. We are glad that you loved our solution and took out the time to share your experience with us.

Flat Out Fabulous with Stacey

They are super helpful! I would never be able to do this on my own. They've given me step by step procedures to get my app launched, and have been brilliant, and friendly. I never have to wait for help, they're always right there to assist me. The cost is great too. Cheapest app I've found with great customer service. Thank you so much for all of your help, and helping me expand my business with a mobile app.

YummiFood!

Great Support and Service from the team in India. Would recommend to anyone out there looking for a simple but powerful mobile solution to build your mobile app with unlimited possibilities to further enhancements and develop and build the apps capabilities.

June 9, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating. We really appreciate your business.

KALEMAT Bazar

thy are very helpful , I tray this app it is so easy for working and all my customer like it , and the person who was following with me he is ready really nice person . thanks everyone for my kalemat bazar app

June 9, 2021

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Monumental Ltd

Brilliant service so far. You can customise your app very freely, upload your own graphics and link those graphics to your products. It syncs with your shop so when you're designing the app, all of your collections and products can be linked to which I think is perfect. You should be aware that in order to have an app, you need to have a Developer Account so you will need to pay for that separately. You have to pay Apple yearly for this. But if your shop does well, you should make that money back each year. The only thing I think I would prefer with MageNative is being able to send more push notifications each month. As an app, you don't want to send too many notifications because you might annoy your customers, of course. But on a basic plan with MageNative, you only get 3 push notifications a month. This technically would limit you to only being able to send a push notification to your customers every 10 days. You have to upgrade to a higher plan if you want more push notifications. Other than that, I am very happy with the service MageNative provided. They have helped every step of the way and always replied to my questions. They took control of the app and handled everything that I didn't know how to do. We are now waiting for Apple to approve the app which only takes 48 hours. Thank you MageNative for a positive experience!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review

Cotton Rose

Excellent customer service. Very quick to respond! They assisted me the whole step of the way, and made my app experience perfect!

June 9, 2021

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us your valuable feedback with us.

Sua Boutique Shop

Ótima experiência! O suporte deles é super atencioso e estão disponíveis para sanar todas as dúvidas!

October 16, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5 star rating - it's much appreciated!😊

Mom Of Four Boutique

I have wanted an app for both android and apple users, but didn't know how to go about it. I wanted something that wasn't going to break the bank, but also wanted to market my business more. The team I have been working with have been amazing and so helpful.

October 16, 2021

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words 😊

Murphy's Custom Pc's Ltd 2020-2021. All rights reserved. Murphy's Custom Pc's is a Trading Name for Murphy's Custom Pc's LTD a company registered in England and Wales Company number: 13273732

I have used the app to develop and launch my app the team are very helpful and quick to resilve any issues thank you

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review
We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note😊