MageNative Mobile App

MageNative Mobile App

by CedCommerce

Profitable Native Mobile Apps for your Online Store. No Coding

MyPicks

I used this app and found very user friendly and very convenient to use....I strongly recommend to e-commerce users...And the Sales Support Staff are also very helpful....very glad to work with them

Beauty Basket Shop

I enjoyed working with this team. They have a great team! Delivering High Quality & Fast Service
I Recommend this!!

Glitter on the Gulf

I'm not to good at this back end stuff but they have helped me out so much. Great customer service. And my app works perfectly. I have over 1000 items on my store and no issues yet. Thank you.

Sassy Grace Charm Boutique

I can’t believe my store has an app! The process could have been difficult because I’m not very tech savvy but I was guided by Magenative Team every step of the way! I’m so excited to be working with this group. Highly recommend this for your business!

Hustle Queen Apparel

OMG where do I start the people was nice they got back to me with all my questions answered. It was a wonderful process and when I need changes made they made sure it happen. They Company as a whole is great the best one is Saumya. Thank you for putting my app together.

Flash-Deals-Pty-Limited

Amazing APP and super cool staff. Recommended to ALL! Thanks for the amazing service guys! My APPs were live on iOS and Android in no time and I was kept up to date constantly with where the process was at.

TIBKO

This company is not an amateur or joke business. They are professional in every aspect. First of all, they are alive and alive I mean, you can chat with them in WhatsApp, I have never seen any company that cares this much who chat with you right away.
2. You really don't need to do anything or buy a mac book just to publish, all I did was to pay apple developer and google play and they did the rest.
3. the guy I was chatting to in Whatsapp was very understanding and professional.
4. If you wanna have a professional business and don't put half of your life for the app, there is no way you go wrong with this people, they really know their job.

Kraft Seeds

Great company always ready to help & support technical is also too good.
Great app user friendly UI. keep it up

A Santa Sede

The best and easier option to get an android App and ios app for my shopify store. Thanks MageNative guys! great support and customization.

Look-Fly.ca

What I like about this app it’s easy to manage and also their support help a lot to setup everything I had one small issue and couldn’t have 24/7 support when we explain this to their team they fix that and provide us with 24/7 support after so far it’s a good app if you looking for something nice and simple we recommended

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21