MageNative Mobile App

MageNative Mobile App

by CedCommerce

Increase sales with a powerful app. Native Android & iOS app.

Pixi Egypt

Very easy to use, very cooperative team. We use it in many stores on Shopify.
I definitely recommend this App Builder to anyone.

MyCloma

Magenative has a caring and supportive team. MyCloma was grateful and very happy with the work that was developed

The Gilded

Great app and friendly supporting team. We highly recommend MageNative. We are looking for new features from you guys.

Smash Gadgets

Just started with this app nice and easy very good support i look forward to working further with them

Tack 'n Togs @ Midfeeds

This has been an amazing experience! The team's support has been incredible. I will highly recommend this app to anyone. Well done MageNative!

Elite LUX Store

Working with MageNative team and especially Aneesha who was point developer on our iOS app has been such a pleasure and amazing experience. We had so many additional requirements, design changes, and the team at MageNative was more than happy to accommodate all our requests without showing any type of push back. We have managed to build a completely custom iOS app specifically tailored to the requirements of our online business, with so many additional features and integrations where Aneesha from MageNative has accepted with open mind all requirements and always figured out a solution for our asks regardless on how challenging the requirement was. We have had also so many last minute requests and changes and additional features, that the team was very happy to tackle for us, and for any bug we found during intensive testing, the team at MageNative rushed to get it resolved in a timely manner. I would also like to highlight the astounding efforts Aneesha has placed on our iOS project to the extent that she would reply over weekends, and late nights working together on the iOS app to respect our deadline for holiday season release. Truly, as much as I write in this review, I can't express enough what a joy and ease it was working with MageNative and especially Aneesha in releasing our iOS app. Thank you so much team for this amazing partnership, and looking forward to updating this review further with more information on our Android release very soon.

THE KING OF COLLECTION

MageNative is easy to control and manage my profile. i done everything fast in 1 day and magenative also done my App in 1 day. after that i have problem in Google play console for Live my App. i wasted my 2-3 days on google play console but later on MageNative message me on my whtaspp then they helped me further .
MageNative is not expensive app comparison to others.
and they support system also easy and fast , contact service is good. i would say Good Work. Keep it on

Serpentine Fire 215

I really enjoy the people that work for this company. They are really on their stuff, they address issues with efficiency and really give the client what they’re asking for. This development team deserves a raise! Personal shouts to Aneesha, Shubham, Vivek, & Abhi they deserve some serious coins for the work they put in. I love this company!

Dear Serpentine Fire 215,
Thank you very for such a great review! we work really hard to offer the best services and we are so happy to see that reflected in your review. we're overjoyed to receive your compliments and appreciation So, thanks for your kind words.

Boutique 29eleven

This is a great app that is perfect for those of us with no app development history. My questions were answered quickly and sufficiently!

Dear Boutique 29eleven,
Thanks for taking the time to share your prestigious opinion on the “Shopify app store. We also enjoyed your app-building and your appreciation will help our team with great encouragement to keep doing what they are doing. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future

Ezuvi

They not only helped me develop and deploy the app, but also did a lots of customization in the app.

Hi Ezuvi ,
Thank you for taking out time to leave us such a nice review. MageNative is built on the philosophy of earning customer trust through effective business solutions and 24/7 customer support. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28