Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 94% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
9 de noviembre de 2023

I don't know exactly how to start. First of all, I want to thank the entire team that has been working on our app for months. We had a hell of a lot of requests for menus, options, and all the features an app can have, and these guys made it happen!
professional service, exceptional support, respond on time and immediately assist and do everything necessary according to your requirements and needs.

We searched and considered all kinds of options for a year and finally settled on them, for which I am very happy!

If you want an app that is perfect, this is your choice.

Thedresscode
Bulgaria
6 meses usando la aplicación

Hi Thedresscode 🙂
Thank you for your glowing review! We're thrilled to have met your app needs with professionalism and exceptional support. Your satisfaction is our priority, and we appreciate your trust in choosing us. If you ever have more feedback or questions, feel free to reach out. Thanks again for choosing our team!

21 de septiembre de 2023

I needed help today setting up my App and this is all very new to me and the help I received was quick and professional, very helpful and polite and I am so excited to start using my App and for my customers to use it too. Thank you so much Nitin for all your help.

Nails On The Run
Más de 2 años usando la aplicación
CedCommerce respondió 25 de septiembre de 2023

Hi Nails On The Run
You're very welcome! It's great to hear that you had such a positive experience setting up your app and receiving help from Nitin. We're thrilled that you're excited to start using your app and share it with your customers. If you ever need further assistance or have any questions in the future, don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help! Enjoy using your app and all the best with your endeavors! 😊📱🚀

5 de septiembre de 2023

Great Experience with MageNative - A Must-Have for any retail Business

We recently moved to MageNative to create an app for our online retain store. The process was smooth from start to finish. Even if you're not tech-savvy, their platform is super easy to use. The interface is intuitive, making it easy to navigate through the various functionalities and options available for app customisation.

Moreover, their customer service is excellent. A big thanks to Abhishek, who went above and beyond to ensure all my queries were addressed promptly. In short, if you're looking for an easy-to-use app builder with exceptional customer service, MageNative is the way to go.

Toys for a Pound
4 meses usando la aplicación
CedCommerce respondió 6 de septiembre de 2023

Hi Toys for a Pound 🙂

Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience with MageNative! It's great to hear that your transition to MageNative for your online retail store app was a smooth one. An intuitive and user-friendly platform can make a significant difference, especially for those who may not be tech-savvy.

It's also wonderful to hear that their customer service, with a special mention to Abhishek, exceeded your expectations. Exceptional customer service can truly make a difference in the overall satisfaction of using a platform.

Your recommendation will undoubtedly be helpful to others who are considering MageNative for their app development needs. If you have any more feedback or insights to share in the future, we'd love to hear them. Thanks again for taking the time to share your thoughts!

17 de noviembre de 2023

This is the best mobile app builder to happen to shopify. It is super user friendly and they have the most competitive pricing compared to other options available. The developers are easy to get in touch with and work with you if there is something you need changes/updated that you don't have access to on your end. They are very professional and wonderful to work with! Easy to use, incredible support, super responsive... can't say enough truly.

Elleebana Lashes
14 días usando la aplicación

Hi Elleebana Lashes 🙂

We're thrilled to receive such positive feedback! Thank you for considering us the best mobile app builder for Shopify. It's fantastic to hear that you find our platform super user-friendly and appreciate our competitive pricing. We're dedicated to maintaining open communication, and it's great to know you've had a positive experience working with our developers. If there's anything else you need or if you have further feedback, feel free to reach out. We appreciate your support and look forward to continuing to provide an excellent experience for you!

27 de octubre de 2023

Such a Great Experience with MageNative
We recently changed our current app to MageNative .It was easy and smooth thanks to the great MageNative team ! We communicate easily on whatsapp and they solved any problem.
Their platform is super easy to use. The interface is really intuitive.
So I warmly recommend Magenativ.

Univers Minéral
Francia
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación

Hi Univers Minéral 🙂

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with MageNative! We're delighted to hear that your transition to our platform was smooth, and the communication through WhatsApp made it easy to resolve any issues. We're thrilled that you find our platform user-friendly with an intuitive interface. Your recommendation means a lot to us! If you ever need further assistance or have more feedback, feel free to reach out. Thanks for choosing MageNative!

21 de agosto de 2023

Great customer service, customized high quality app that we can update ourself but the company is there to make any changes we cannot do , and makes them instantly....

Ewing Athletics
Casi 2 años usando la aplicación
CedCommerce respondió 26 de agosto de 2023

Hi Ewing Athletics 🙂

We're thrilled to receive your feedback! It's fantastic to know that you appreciate our commitment to delivering excellent customer service. Our goal is to empower you with a high-quality, customizable app that you can manage on your own. We're glad you find value in our service of making changes when needed. Our team is always ready to assist you promptly, ensuring that your app stays up-to-date and tailored to your needs. Thank you for your kind words and trust in our company. If there's anything more we can do for you, please don't hesitate to let us know!

31 de octubre de 2023

With Meganative team we have developed an application based on the Shopify plugin but with custom login. The development team is friendly and competent. The application is successful, I am very satisfied!

Dottortili
Italia
5 meses usando la aplicación

Hi Dottortili 🙂
We're thrilled to hear about your successful experience with the MageNative team in developing a customized application based on the Shopify plugin with a custom login. It's fantastic to know that our friendly and competent development team met your expectations. Your satisfaction is our priority, and we appreciate your positive feedback. If you ever have more projects or need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks for choosing MageNative for your application development!

25 de septiembre de 2023

Their team has been exceptional to work with and have implemeted all the features we have asked for on our mobile app. I would highly recommend Magenative for any mobile app builds for Shopify stores!

Just Golf Stuff
Canadá
2 meses usando la aplicación
CedCommerce respondió 11 de octubre de 2023

Hi Just Golf Stuff🙂
We're thrilled to hear about your positive experience with Magenative! It's great to know that they've been exceptional in implementing the features you needed for your mobile app. Your recommendation means a lot, and we hope your Shopify store continues to thrive with their support. If you have any more feedback or need assistance in the future, feel free to reach out. Thanks for sharing your recommendation!

1 de septiembre de 2023

Awesome service and the customizable options is very great for us. They have been very easy to contact and very quick at any changes or problems that have been going on with the app.

Topfoo
5 meses usando la aplicación
CedCommerce respondió 4 de septiembre de 2023

Hi Topfoo 🙂
Thank you so much for your kind words! We're thrilled to hear that you're enjoying our service and finding the customizable options to be a valuable feature. Our team is dedicated to providing a seamless experience, and it's fantastic to hear that you've had a positive experience with our customer support as well. If you ever have any more feedback or need assistance with anything else, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help and ensure you have the best possible experience with our app. Thanks for choosing us!

19 de agosto de 2023

I am absolutely thrilled with the incredible app-building experience I've had using the services I received! From the very beginning, this journey has been nothing short of amazing. The team's expertise and dedication were evident as they guided me through every step of the process, turning my vision into a stunning reality. Their attention to detail and commitment to excellence are truly commendable. Not only did they understand my requirements, but they also went above and beyond to suggest innovative features and design elements that have taken my app to the next level.
The level of communication throughout this endeavour has been outstanding. I always felt like a valued part of the team, with regular updates on the progress and a willingness to incorporate any changes I requested. This open and collaborative approach made me feel confident and reassured that my app was in the hands of true professionals.
The final product has left me speechless. The user interface is not only visually stunning but also incredibly intuitive, making it a delight for users to navigate. The seamless functionality and flawless performance reflect the team's dedication to delivering a top-tier product. They have managed to encapsulate the core essence of my app's purpose while adding their own touch of brilliance.
I'm not just impressed with the end result, but also with the speed at which they delivered it. They met every deadline with precision, without compromising on quality. It's evident that they take pride in their work and genuinely care about their clients' satisfaction.
In conclusion, the services I've received have not only fulfilled my app-building needs but have exceeded all expectations. This experience has been an absolute pleasure, and I can't wait to continue working with this talented team on future projects. If you're looking for a team that combines expertise, creativity, and impeccable execution, look no further. This is app development at its finest!

ROWAN & HILL®
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
CedCommerce respondió 26 de agosto de 2023

Hi ROWAN & HILL🙂

We are absolutely delighted to hear about your fantastic app-building experience with us! Your excitement is truly contagious, and we're thrilled to have been a part of turning your vision into a stunning reality. Our team takes immense pride in providing expert guidance and support throughout the entire process. Attention to detail and commitment to excellence are the cornerstones of our approach, and we're thrilled that you've noticed and appreciated these aspects. Thank you for your kind words, and we're here to continue supporting you and your app in any way we can. Your satisfaction is our ultimate reward!