MageNative Mobile App

MageNative Mobile App

by CedCommerce

Profitable Native Mobile Apps for your Online Store. No Coding

WWW.BUYDIRECT.DEALS

These developers did a great job, and were available around the clock to answer my questions, make changes, and publish updates. Getting IOS and Android apps developed could cost in the thousands, with support required there after, so finding this company was a blessing. They're also able to customize beyond the scope of the program, at very reasonable rates. I would definitely recommend them to make your apps. ~Ryan (Check us at www.buydirect.deals - Our IOS/Android app is called "Buy Direct - Deals Gone Wild")

Hi WWW.BUYDIRECT.DEALS,
Thanks for taking the time to share your prestigious opinion on with other community members. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer and we're overjoyed to receive your compliments and appreciation.

Fashion Land - Men's Online Shopping In UAE

Very professional team and always here to help,they did everything for me from A to z,good customer service and high quality of work,looking forward to do more business with you

Dear Fashion Land - Men's Online Shopping In UAE,
Thanks for taking the time to share your prestigious opinion on “Shopify app store” with other store users. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer and we're overjoyed to receive your compliments and appreciation. While your review places stars next to our business on “Shopify app store”, you are our real star.
Thank you for giving us this proverbial pat on the back, you made our day! We will strive to deliver great experiences consistently.

ZR Bazzar

There are some limitions in any app but they overcome from that limitations with their Great Customer Support..Good Job i am recommended this app.

Hi ZR Bazzar,
Thanks for taking the time to share your prestigious opinion with other community members. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer and we're overjoyed to receive your compliments and appreciation.

EH BEAUTY

Its mobile friendly and easy for my customers to navigate through. Their support team is efficient and have the patience for as many questions. Another thing I love is any changes you make takes effect real time so yes I would recommend this app

Hey EH BEAUTY,

Beauty Corner

Amazing app with a great UI and extremely friendly and helpful customer support. Will surely recommend it.

Hey Beauty Corner,
We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as a top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful. We look forward to serving you again.

dukandar.com

Amazing app and services provided we are using this app from long time for our e commerce store all the way i find it better one

Hi dukandar.com,
Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are glad that you loved our services, our dedicated staff will be pleased to learn of your high praise. They work very diligently and it will provide them with great encouragement to keep doing what they are doing. Thank you, once again, for your kind words.

JDStore Fashion

Amazing App. Great and user-friendly design. Extremely strong customer support. They help you until you are fully satisfied. Strong sync connection with Shopify. Definitely value for money. Highly recommended. A+++

Hey JDStore Fashion,

SHEDEED & TAMAMA

Easy to set up an app for your business,
Strong Support ,Strong App ,They are very supportive and answered my questions ...

Aporta.Lda

THESE GUYS ARE BRILLIANT.
They helped me every step of the way until my app was in the play and iTunes store.
The app is the perfect choice even if you have large collections. and so easy for my customers to use. I am only disappointed that i did not find these guys sooner.
Well DONE guys i am so happy 10 Stars

Dear Aporta.Lda,
Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So, thanks for your kind words.

EEY STORE

I just join Shopify system and use MageNative Mobile App . Hight recommend who want to do dropship business This apps is very for make own Shopping Apps in IOS and Android and Service is very good . Support have to helping you any thing . I think if I have friend want to do this business I will recomed them use this company

Hi EEY STORE,