MageNative Mobile App

MageNative Mobile App

by CedCommerce

Profitable Native Mobile Apps for your Online Store. No Coding

BabySuppliesPlus.com

Thumbs up to the team, you guys are awesome. The app is perfect and they kept in contact with me all the way, I'd recommend to anyone.

Hi Baby supplies,
Thanks for taking the time to share your prestigious opinion with other community members. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer, Thanks for taking a moment to recommend us to others, Thank you, once again, for your kind words.

Roodkappje

Even though it took a while for the team to finish both apps, it was nice to be in constant contact with them and they were very responsive. We really appreciate the support.

Hi Roodkappje,
Thank you for trusting us and taking a moment to appreciate us, this will help our team with great encouragement to keep doing what they are doing.

KTG Beauty

Thank you so much for all the help you’ve given me. You guys have done a brilliant job and listened to what I need doing with the app. I really appreciate everything you guys have done and would highly recommend it and even helped me publish the app. The team are amazing and really helpful. Thank you :)

Hi KTG beauty ,
Thanks for taking the time to share your prestigious opinion with other community members. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer and we're overjoyed to receive your compliments and appreciation.

Rock Bottom Restobar

Thanks so much guys. Appreciate all the effort. Specially to Nitin & the rest of the developers. This is actually my first APP. Initially when i download the APP it was a bit slow. But i guess because my store have lots of products & images. But later on it was working fine. Thanks team! Great job.. Thanks a lot. More projects to come.

August 12, 2020

Thanks for your Valuable Feedback, Rock bottom We also enjoyed your app building. We always put customer experience and satisfaction in our priority and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in everyday.

fashionista

The problem was fixed, thanks MageNative team.
I absolutely recommend this app to anyone. Any questions I had they have helped. Look no further this is the BEST team.
Great team, great company, great app

August 12, 2020

We are pleased to know that your experience with us was a good one Fashionista, Thanking for entrusting us and taking a moment to recommend us to others, your kind words are greatly appreciated, and we hope you won’t hesitate to let us know if we can serve you in future!

NINTE

Before the app was released, the team made a lot of changes and listened to our opinions patiently. A lot of mistakes often occurred in time, but they were finally resolved. Our APP will be released soon, thank you very much, and thank my friend Aman.

Hello Ninte,
Thanks for your awesome review, We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

2GO Protein

I am not sure why there are bad reviews on this app. I am using this app now, and it's perfectly working fine. Also, support is great. They were able to do whatever I asked them to do. The developers both Aneesha and Vaibhav were very friendly and flexible to help me fix any issues I faced in the app. They are also continuing helping with any updates I need in the app. I definitely prefer this app than any other expensive apps on Shopify. Thanks from heart.

August 12, 2020

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review, 2GO Proteinour dedicated staff will be pleased to learn of your high praise, They work very diligently and it will provide them with great encouragement to keep doing what they are doing.

CDO Online Mart

I love this app and its customer service! Extremely grateful to have an app for my website without going through the headache of coding. Although this app is good for starter basic dropshipping apps and I had to pay extra to customize, it's all worth it! They have such an amazing team and tend to all your requests. Shoutout to Mr. Areeb and team for being so acommodating despite all my nitty gritty details. You are all answered prayers for an easy app development process! 10/10 Recommend.

Hi CDO,
Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day.
So, thanks for your kind words.
Stay Safe and healthy !!

MyPicks

I used this app and found very user friendly and very convenient to use....I strongly recommend to e-commerce users...And the Sales Support Staff are also very helpful....very glad to work with them

Hi My Picks,
Thanks for your awesome review, We count ourselves lucky to have a client like you Thanks for taking a moment to recommend us to others, your kind words are greatly appreciated, and we hope you won’t hesitate to let us know if we can serve you in future!

Beauty Basket Shop

I worked with MageNative more than one time and i had a pleasant experience with them. any problem you have, they just act quick and fix it right away.They are a great team! Delivering High Quality product & Fast Service
I really Recommend this