Mobile App Builder ‑MageNative

Mobile App Builder ‑MageNative

From $49/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
January 12, 2023

So far very good. Customer support has been chasing me in regards to getting the app live and been extremely helpful! would recommend to anyone who needs an app for their store

Hilton Textiles Nigeria
Time spent using app: About 2 months
CedCommerce replied January 13, 2023

Hi Hilton Textiles Nigeria🙂

Thank you so much for this review. We really appreciate you being a customer. We’re here for you anytime.

January 11, 2023

Excellent execution and connection w my Ecommerce platform, Shopify. Customer service is quick and attentive. Great for my app support and small business!

The Glam Gypsy Boutique
Time spent using app: Over 3 years

Hi The Glam Gypsy Boutique 🙂

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5-star rating - it's much appreciated!

January 11, 2023

The process of designing my app was very easy thanks to MageNative. They were very helpful in making necessary changes and answering every question I had. This process has been a breeze and I would definitely recommend. I am overall pleased with my experience with the MageNative-Mobile App Builder.

Let's Get Crafty Customs
Time spent using app: 7 days

Hi Let's Get Crafty Customs🙂

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day.

January 9, 2023

One of the best mobile app builder, When I started to search on Shopify apps store they caught me instantly with their services & features I highly recommend them to any store that wanted to make a strong mobile app that will improve their e-commerce existing, Keep going the great work guys

shanelzstore
Egypt
Time spent using app: About 2 months

Hi shanelzstore🙂
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review
We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note

January 6, 2023

i recommended to use Magenative , they have a great team followup and they can finish your app on time . Thanks

Bazarcom
Palestinian Territories
Time spent using app: 3 months

Hi Bazarcom🙂

January 5, 2023

Great App!. Previously we were working with "Vajro - mobile app builder". Their customer support is very very bad and also Now there pricing is around 500$. Then I found Magenative. These guys are Very very nice. They helped me in alot of ways. App is affordable too. Keep Going.

Halamama.com
Qatar
Time spent using app: 3 days
CedCommerce replied January 12, 2023

Hi Halamama.com 🙂

Thank you for leaving your valuable feedback. We are glad you loved our solution and took the time to share your experience. We are fortunate to have customers like you.
We are looking forward to more amazing times together. Cheers!

January 5, 2023

Great Experience, easy to setup and support team too good. the team are fast to reply.

very very recommended.

RIOS
Pakistan
Time spent using app: About 1 month

Hi RIOS🙂

January 4, 2023

The team ensure that my app was user friendly and exactly what I need for my customers. The team are fast to reply and the app is everything I need to help my business grow

Moorescarts
Time spent using app: 12 days
CedCommerce replied January 4, 2023

Hi Moorescarts🙂

December 29, 2022

Tout est parfait avec la team Magenative
L'application est facile d’utilisation et permet beaucoup de chose

H24
France
Time spent using app: 8 days
CedCommerce replied January 2, 2023

Hi H24🙂

Thank you. It's a pleasure to hear from you. I am glad you found it useful.

December 28, 2022

My experience with MageNative went flawlessly. They have a great team with a great patience. They implemented all my requirements before even I buy a plan.
I chose this app because it provides many features with a reasonable prices specially RTL (you can find it in other apps on the premium plan only.).

SudanKidz