Mobile App Builder ‑MageNative

Mobile App Builder ‑MageNative

From $49/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
August 24, 2022

They have been very helpful I’m not a techy person but everything that I asked they did they are very quick and responsive and very helpful I am glad that I have this app can’t wait to make it go live!

DivineJewels Boutique
Time spent using app: 7 months
CedCommerce replied August 24, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5 star rating - it's much appreciated! 🙂

August 22, 2022

They have the best support and app. they helped in implementing the ios and android apps. The backend is friendly to use.

Samra Jewellery
Time spent using app: 3 months
CedCommerce replied August 24, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5 star rating - it's much appreciated!😊

August 20, 2022

Team is very supportive, team resolved my quarry immediately and helped me in all steps while converting the store to app.

Dubai Local Store
Time spent using app: 4 days

August 19, 2022

Very helpful team , good support , always online.
They convert my store into an app within half -hour

مجوهرات الشيخ سعيد
Jordan
Time spent using app: About 2 months
CedCommerce replied August 22, 2022

Thank you for leaving your valued feedback. We are glad that you loved our solution and took out the time to share your experience with us.🙂

August 12, 2022

Great customer service! I will definitely recommend it! I had a ton of questions that were answered quickly, and I was able to get through building my app so easily. My experience with MageNative took my business to a higher level, you can easily contact them and you can easily setup the app and customize it the way you like. We get the same app as we always wanted. Great service! I highly recommend MageNative.

ارابست للأزياء النسائية
Palestinian Territories
Time spent using app: 6 months
CedCommerce replied August 22, 2022

Thank you so much for this review. We really appreciate you being a customer. We’re here for you anytime. 🙂

August 8, 2022

The App is great. Also the team is very professional :) Love it. I will promote the App next month, hope to have a good result.

SULMY
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 5 months
CedCommerce replied August 8, 2022

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with MageNative. 🙂

August 3, 2022

shopifyのストアを手軽にアプリ化できる強力なツールです。
サポート体制は英語ですが、チャットでのコミュニケーションが費用にレスポンスが良く日本時間でも的確な回答が来ます。
これとは別にgoogleやappleのデベロッパーアカウントが必要になりますが、こちらの作成フローについても丁寧に教えてくれます。 様々なネイティブアプリ化アプリを比較しましたが、当社のニーズには最も適していました。日本でもっと広まって欲しいと思います。

fillage|フィラージュ公式サイト
Japan
Time spent using app: 19 days
CedCommerce replied August 4, 2022

July 28, 2022

Awesome customer service. Super supportive & responsive team. My Interactions with the team has been a great experience. Thanks for developing a beautiful app, loved it! Got the whole process of developing & publishing the app done so easily.

Nutrismart
Time spent using app: 3 months
CedCommerce replied July 28, 2022

We are happy to hear you had a positive experience at MageNative! We value your input and encourage you to let us know more details about your experience with us.🙂

July 22, 2022

非常推薦~~~~~ good service and very good reaction to us 。性價比好高。本人強力推薦。一定會滿意。 THX~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

chichoiflora
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 20 days
CedCommerce replied July 25, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5 star rating - it's much appreciated!🙂

July 21, 2022

I used this app for develop our App, It is easy to use, and strong support team for customer, i recommend this app for your biz and dev team.

jnmall.us
Time spent using app: About 1 month
CedCommerce replied July 25, 2022

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with MageNative. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that mark! Kind folks like you make our job a pleasure.🙂