MageNative Mobile App

MageNative Mobile App

by CedCommerce

Increase sales with a powerful app. Native Android & iOS app.

Royal Lush Kollection

I absolutely recommend this company to anyone. They have helped me out tremendously. Any questions I had they have helped. Look no further this is the BEST team.

August 12, 2020

We are pleased to know that your experience with us was a good one Royal Lush, Thanking for entrusting us and taking a moment to recommend us to others, your kind words are greatly appreciated, and we hope you won’t hesitate to let us know if we can serve you in future!

Old Country Jerky

I used MegeNative to implement a mobile app for quick and easy online shopping experience for our existing customer. For me, It is the most cost effective way Instead of hiring a company to design one and it would cost at least 7 grands. Although there were some hiccups in the process, but MageNative Team was great and quick in solving those problems. Now, it works like a charm, I feel rewarding every time I see a customer placing an order using the app. Highly recommended for all small business owners.

Hi Old Country,
Thanks for your awesome review, We count ourselves lucky to have a client like you Thanks for taking a moment to recommend us to others, your kind words are greatly appreciated, and we hope you won’t hesitate to let us know if we can serve you in future!

Shop Up

The team have been very helpful and supporting every step of the way. I have been assisted timeously with any changes that I needed made

Hi Show Up,
Thanks for taking the time to share your prestigious opinion with other community members. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer, Thanks for taking a moment to recommend us to others, Thank you, once again, for your kind words.

Add2Cart

This is very helpful and very cooperative team to assist wherever required. Good iOS and android app.

Hi Add2Cart,
Thanks for taking the time to share your prestigious opinion on with other community members. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer and we're overjoyed to receive your compliments and appreciation.

BabySuppliesPlus.com

Thumbs up to the team, you guys are awesome. The app is perfect and they kept in contact with me all the way, I'd recommend to anyone.

Hi Baby supplies,

Roodkappje

Even though it took a while for the team to finish both apps, it was nice to be in constant contact with them and they were very responsive. We really appreciate the support.

Hi Roodkappje,
Thank you for trusting us and taking a moment to appreciate us, this will help our team with great encouragement to keep doing what they are doing.
Thank you, once again, for your kind words.

KTG Beauty

Thank you so much for all the help you’ve given me. You guys have done a brilliant job and listened to what I need doing with the app. I really appreciate everything you guys have done and would highly recommend it and even helped me publish the app. The team are amazing and really helpful. Thank you :)

Hi KTG beauty ,
Thanks for taking the time to share your prestigious opinion with other community members. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer and we're overjoyed to receive your compliments and appreciation.

Rock Bottom Restobar

Thanks so much guys. Appreciate all the effort. Specially to Nitin & the rest of the developers. This is actually my first APP. Initially when i download the APP it was a bit slow. But i guess because my store have lots of products & images. But later on it was working fine. Thanks team! Great job.. Thanks a lot. More projects to come.

August 12, 2020

Thanks for your Valuable Feedback, Rock bottom We also enjoyed your app building. We always put customer experience and satisfaction in our priority and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in everyday.

fashionista

The problem was fixed, thanks MageNative team.
I absolutely recommend this app to anyone. Any questions I had they have helped. Look no further this is the BEST team.
Great team, great company, great app

August 12, 2020

We are pleased to know that your experience with us was a good one Fashionista, Thanking for entrusting us and taking a moment to recommend us to others, your kind words are greatly appreciated, and we hope you won’t hesitate to let us know if we can serve you in future!

NINTE

Before the app was released, the team made a lot of changes and listened to our opinions patiently. A lot of mistakes often occurred in time, but they were finally resolved. Our APP will be released soon, thank you very much, and thank my friend Aman.

Hello Ninte,
Thanks for your awesome review, We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.