Mobile App Builder ‑MageNative

Mobile App Builder ‑MageNative

From $49/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
June 23, 2022

They are very enthusiastic, from the very beginning, step by step to the end, really ok.Thank you very much

Body404
Time spent using app: 18 days
CedCommerce replied June 25, 2022

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with MageNative. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that mark! Kind folks like you make our job a pleasure.🙂

June 23, 2022

This is an amazing team. Install the App, build your own App, test your App, and then tell the team what you want on your App. They are patient to listen, and then do their job professionally.

J & J Pet Club
Time spent using app: 3 months
CedCommerce replied June 25, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review
We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note🙂

June 17, 2022

Very good customer service, the prices are also cheap! Great Features and Easy Design ...............

Avenue
Germany
Time spent using app: 24 days
CedCommerce replied June 20, 2022

Thank you so much for this review. We really appreciate you being a customer. We’re here for you anytime.🙂

June 16, 2022

I was hunting for an App Builder who can support me on the first journey to success.
I install MageNative on my Shopify Account and more-or-less instantly I was contacted to help me with the first steps.
I am very concern about the look and functionality of the App. So I started and requested Help. I was absolutely impressed with the level of support using WhatsApp which makes answers almost instantly.
All the guys at MageNative are not only with good knowledge but friendly, quick and extremely helpful.
In a very short time, my App is now waiting approval. I never expected it to be that easy.
If you are looking for an App Developer, consider MageNative, you will not regret it.
Happy Customer
Albert

JURA Store
Singapore
Time spent using app: 15 days
CedCommerce replied June 16, 2022

Thank you for leaving your valued feedback. We are glad that you loved our solution and took out the time to share your experience with us.
We are fortunate to have customers like you. Looking forward to more amazing times together. Cheers! 🙂

Edited June 21, 2022

Great customer service, I have not launched the app yet, but they do have a great customer service for sure

LIT - TEM
Time spent using app: 4 months
CedCommerce replied June 10, 2022

We are happy to hear you had a positive experience at MageNative! We value your input and encourage you to let us know more details about your experience with us. 🙂

June 6, 2022

The team at MagNative has been extremely helpful in the process of setting up a mobile app. They are ready and able to answer any questions. Great service and great mobile app builder.

MT-RSR
Time spent using app: About 1 year
CedCommerce replied June 8, 2022

June 3, 2022

The team at Magenative has made life easy for me, they work with you every step of the way and carry you along through every detail of the app building process and the Magenative team are always available and ready to answer any questions. Great guys to work with.

Sumbu_African_Prints_and_Designs
Time spent using app: 10 days
CedCommerce replied June 6, 2022

May 30, 2022

Very helpful team. I recommend their services. Initially i felt building an app was a bit overwhelming but with the support of the amazing team all came together pretty well.

Country Girl City Dream
Time spent using app: 3 months
CedCommerce replied May 31, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5 star rating - it's much appreciated!🙂

May 18, 2022

The team was really helpful in accommodating too all our edits and updates! Prompt replies and great communication! recommended!

Sehetna-eg
Egypt
Time spent using app: About 1 month
CedCommerce replied May 27, 2022

Edited May 22, 2022

MageNative team is very accommodating with all custom requests. The app also looks sleek and has a lot of integrations. I'll update my review in case we launch the mobile app we're doing with them. So far, I can see a full view of the app in test mode nicely. Thanks!

Abaca Eats
Philippines
Time spent using app: 28 days
CedCommerce replied May 27, 2022

We are happy to hear you had a positive experience at MageNative! We value your input and encourage you to let us know more details about your experience with us.🙂