Mobile App Builder ‑MageNative

No code mobile app builder that builds your business

From $49/month. 30-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Emarkiz

Location United Arab Emirates

They have deleted all my products Database of products on 7 Jun 2022 . I want my products database Back.

June 8, 2022

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. What bothered us and sought our attention the most was that you did not seem happy with some of our services. Though our belief dwells on achieving the best results for you, we felt that you were disturbed with the services reflected in the review. We want to tell you that we are investigating that how did this happened to you, we have also asked Shopify support team to look into it and find out the culprit who did this as the breach didn't happen from our end or from our team members. Please be assured that we are doing our best to get this problem resolved and your data will be retrieved soon. Thanks for bearing with us. 🙂

Shopee Middle East

Time spent using app About 1 month

I WAS FRUSTRATED FROM THE COMPANY I TRUSTED. At the very beginning the staff communication is excellent, absolutely outstanding. They are replying with all the inquiries, very quick, as in really quick, then theyve suggested me to subscribe in their PLAN in which theyve got not only my trust but my company trust even i was in trial period they sugested to subscribe in their PLAN. And i trusted, then they ask for a POSIIVE REVIEW in which theyve let me to experience the best service, then after i send the POSITIVE REVIEW, they are ignoring all our request and modification, I ASK them, CAN you make my App work fast or NO, because my app is LIVE in IOS & ANDROID STORE for a bout a month the it reflect my company impression. It was so slow in takes 4-7 sec till it ends up not working at all. And they want us to work with them and pay for a CRAP mob app. they doesnt have one word and they are wasting all the companies REPUTATION. WE LOSE THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS with a TRASH APP.
THEY CARE ONLY FOR THIS COMMENT THAT THEY MANDATE THE PEOPLE...THEN AFTER THE SUBSCRIPTION, YOU WILL RECIEVE THE WORST SERVICE EVER... WE'VE WASTED TIME FOR AND MONEY, they will ignore you and will not reply in all inquiries ...once they got the positive review theyve want.

ShelleysBling.com

App builder is garbage. They charged me instead of giving me the free trial and the cannot help me set it up. They are nearly impossible to get support or cancel. Email and ticket links open a blank window with nothing there. Id give them negative stars if i could.

AL FAYROUZ MEDICAL EQUIPMENTS TRADING

Location United Arab Emirates

In the beginning i was very much happy with the app and their service but now every other day there is some issue with the app which goes unsolved and now the app isnt even working

The Magic Box Boutique

If I could give 0 stars I would! I was unable to use this app and paid for a 6 months subscription apparently my business isn't allowed to be in the IOS or Android platforms, after informing the company their solution was for me to add these long instructions on my website for customers to download the app. Literally the steps we have to take to get the app on our phones as if any customer would take that much time out of their day to add an app. After a month of waiting for a response refunds are against their policy, they didn't even attempt to return half the money. Basically they got almost 300 out of me for a subscription I can't even use. I'm disgusted and I feel cheated out of my money, I regret ever using this companies service. This is poor customer service with this type of solution and communication.

EnaxMart

Location India

It was big mistake to go with them. Our business heavily suffered due to the poorly developed app(bugs, crashes,etc). I somehow think that as a strategy they have kept the monthly subscription low and they share a mediocre app reference in the beginning and ask clients for some customizations charges. Once the client has paid through time and money to improve the app, it becomes hard to switch. Seems like a perfect bait. Unfortunately, we discovered it too late. To add, there is no quality control, no one managing the service. You would be left to some developer who is in a different world and does not give a hoot about your business. Just a heads up for people considering to use this app.

Nuve by EcoPod

Magenative is the biggest scam I have ever heard of. I have no idea how they are listed on Shopify's app store. I spent weeks waiting on them to fix my app for my Shopify store. It was a nightmare. They put you into a sketchy group conversation and "Developers" work on your app, but I had to beg them to make any changes. The layout is messy for the app. Do not even bother wasting your time or money with these people. I wasted so much energy into trying to get them to fix the app for me. They even asked me to pay $200 outside of Shopify through paypal in order to fix the app the way I wanted it.
So terrible. I hope they get removed from Shopify.

Chosen Fashion by Stephanie

The App looks good. I launched about a week ago. Customers are writing me left and right that the app keeps crashing on them on Iphone and Ipad. Not getting any support. I paid them for one year. Nobody is around to respond to me while I'm awake. I get a whatsapp message at 3 AM when I can't respond because well, I need to sleep at some point. I reached out to them with a push notification issue letting them know that they weren't working for everyone and they tested one and it worked for them so they told me it was fine. It definitely was not fine. I get about 1 out of 5 I send.

EUG FASHION

I am sorry to leave a negative review but after 90 days going back and forth with the Arid's Team and paying them 180 USD for simple customization and received an App that Crashing Continuously and Look Horrible, with distorted pictures, and refuse to refund my 180 $, must open Case on PayPal to get my money back, we are not happy waist of money and time for us. www.eugfashion.com is our Store

Styched Fashion

Location India

Very bad experience. Not sure where all these positive reviews came from. The developers are very slow in responding. They cannot integrate Facebook SDK with events and ask for admin password of your FB account. Serious number of bugs, sorting issues in products, absolutely ZERO testing before they publish the app. Lost money because of their inefficiency. Only 1 basic buggy layout. Any design changes, they will ask for money. If you are serious about your business and brand, stay away!

Previous 1