Mobile App Builder ‑MageNative

Mobile App Builder ‑MageNative | Reviews

by CedCommerce

Launch Top Quality Native Mobile app Quickly & Maximise sales

TRIMART

I love this app. Im in the process of set up and the customer service is amazing! They are very helpful. Magenative having good IOS support (Shubham) who I can trust for issues.

November 17, 2021

We are grateful that you took the time out to leave us a review. Your feedback helps us to improve service for everyone😊

Alonna's Legging Land

Working with the team to develop my first app for my online boutique so far the process has been pretty smooth and they have been very attentive to helping me get the app up and running. Only hiccup is timing because they are working while I am sleeping:)

October 21, 2021

Thanks for your beautiful reply 😊

Fishman Healthcare

It is simple to create an app. Their response is also good. They delivered the app on time. Happy to associate with MageNative.

June 17, 2021

Docib Online

This app has ended up doing what I hoped, helped me in easy integration and user friendly interface.

June 9, 2021

Monumental Ltd

Brilliant service so far. You can customise your app very freely, upload your own graphics and link those graphics to your products. It syncs with your shop so when you're designing the app, all of your collections and products can be linked to which I think is perfect. You should be aware that in order to have an app, you need to have a Developer Account so you will need to pay for that separately. You have to pay Apple yearly for this. But if your shop does well, you should make that money back each year. The only thing I think I would prefer with MageNative is being able to send more push notifications each month. As an app, you don't want to send too many notifications because you might annoy your customers, of course. But on a basic plan with MageNative, you only get 3 push notifications a month. This technically would limit you to only being able to send a push notification to your customers every 10 days. You have to upgrade to a higher plan if you want more push notifications. Other than that, I am very happy with the service MageNative provided. They have helped every step of the way and always replied to my questions. They took control of the app and handled everything that I didn't know how to do. We are now waiting for Apple to approve the app which only takes 48 hours. Thank you MageNative for a positive experience!

June 9, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review

Nus-kha

Team is very professional with great prompt support. I would highly recommend Magenative app & services. They work as partner and always ready to go extra mile with multiple suggestions and options.

October 17, 2021

Gusto Lounge

App offers very limited customizable features. However, support is amazing with friendly staff that do development for you.
Would recommend.

November 8, 2021

Thank you so much for this review. We really appreciate you being a customer. We’re here for you anytime. 😊

Kair fashion

We were able to recreate our shopify store into an app using the help of Magenative mobile app at an affordable price. We had also requested for some customization of some graphics and the Magenative team was helpful in fulfilling them. I'd recommend Magenative to anyone who would like to have an app version of their shopify store at a very reasonable price

October 20, 2021

Thanks for this beautiful review 😊

The Creative Style Kuwait

App developer team is very good, fantastic support from team, quick support.
APP is developed in proper co-ordination as per our requirements.

October 20, 2021

Thank you. It's a pleasure to hear from you. 😊

Wool and Flax Boutique

This app is beautiful very user friendly and my customers really enjoy it. Very easy to set up and customize.

November 5, 2020

Hi Wool and Flax Boutique,
Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review, our dedicated staff will be pleased to learn of your high praise, They work very diligently and it will provide them with great encouragement to keep doing what they are doing.
Thank you, once again, for your kind words.
Stay Safe and Healthy !!