MageNative Mobile App

MageNative Mobile App

by CedCommerce

Mobile App for your Shopify Store. Native Android and iOS Apps

mat2ustore

I used this app to make a mobile app for my store. The developers are helpful and are willing to do my requests. They also work fast and provide any information when needed. The only thing I would ask them to improve are the prices. It should be written out clearly on a price list indicating what service is how much. So that you are not suddenly surprised by the bill. Overall good app!

June 27, 2019

Thanks for your review. We had set client’s reviews as a mark for our improvement. Also, we had launched a yearly plan at a very discounted price. Let us know more so that we can use your valuable feedback to deliver an even better experience. Again, thank you for taking the time to review our business !

Fort-Smith-Deal-Mart

this app looks good ive had it over a month had a little trouble navagating at first but there team was alot of help and always on call so i would recommend the app

June 27, 2019

We always aim to deliver a great experience. We are gutted when we miss the mark! Thanks for taking the time to bring this to our attention. We will use the feedback to make us better and to ensure whenever we will be given a chance, we would be able to convert it 5 stars by our services.