Mobile App Builder ‑MageNative

Mobile App Builder ‑MageNative

by CedCommerce

Increase sales with a powerful app. Native Android & iOS apps

TheARZ

amazing service and friendly staff, they are trusting, helpful, and very calm staff. i do recommend others to use magenative

Bera Water

*wanted to have clients use the app for awhile first before writing a review. MageNatives team has worked with us repeatedly to improve our apps and always respond to requests and queries no matter how small. Couldn't ask for better support from third parties we agree to work with. The apps work well and support is everpresent. Keep up the good work.

Flat Out Fabulous with Stacey

They are super helpful! I would never be able to do this on my own. They've given me step by step procedures to get my app launched, and have been brilliant, and friendly. I never have to wait for help, they're always right there to assist me. The cost is great too. Cheapest app I've found with great customer service. Thank you so much for all of your help, and helping me expand my business with a mobile app.

YummiFood!

Great Support and Service from the team in India. Would recommend to anyone out there looking for a simple but powerful mobile solution to build your mobile app with unlimited possibilities to further enhancements and develop and build the apps capabilities.

KALEMAT Bazar

thy are very helpful , I tray this app it is so easy for working and all my customer like it , and the person who was following with me he is ready really nice person . thanks everyone for my kalemat bazar app

Cotton Rose

Excellent customer service. Very quick to respond! They assisted me the whole step of the way, and made my app experience perfect!

Sua Boutique Shop

Ótima experiência! O suporte deles é super atencioso e estão disponíveis para sanar todas as dúvidas!

Mom Of Four Boutique

I have wanted an app for both android and apple users, but didn't know how to go about it. I wanted something that wasn't going to break the bank, but also wanted to market my business more. The team I have been working with have been amazing and so helpful.

Murphy's Custom Pc's Ltd 2020-2021. All rights reserved. Murphy's Custom Pc's is a Trading Name for Murphy's Custom Pc's LTD a company registered in England and Wales Company number: 13273732

I have used the app to develop and launch my app the team are very helpful and quick to resilve any issues thank you

Amber Moon

Highly recommend MageNative. I’ve been wanting an app for years and they made my dreams come true quickly and easily. They have great communication and are so helpful. I reached out several times to request minor changes and they complied quickly. Best decision and investment EVER! Thank you MageNative.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 33 34