MageNative Mobile App

MageNative Mobile App

by CedCommerce

Profitable Native Mobile Apps for your Online Store. No Coding

Harks.in

A great company to have your needs fulfilled on time. Magenative team is a good and supportive team in terms of their customer service. Dedicated support from magenative is a great factor that makes a difference. Give it a try...

Hi Harks.in,
Thank you for trusting us and taking a moment to appreciate us, this will help our team with great encouragement to keep doing what they are doing.
Thank you, once again, for your kind words.

SWING - Lifestyle Store

Came across them, and gave it a try.
It have been a great journey with them, till my apps (for both ios and android) are up smoothly
Very supportive team and fast response. Great to work with.
Strongly recommend them.

September 19, 2020

We are pleased to know that your experience with us was a good one Swing Lifestyle store, Thanking for entrusting us and taking a moment to recommend us to others, your kind words are greatly appreciated, and we hope you won’t hesitate to let us know if we can serve you in future!

MuruganKart

We are using this magenative for running Grocery app for more than 5 months and we are happy with their app services, the support from the team is really great....

September 19, 2020

Thanks for your Valuable Feedback,MurugunKart We also enjoyed your app-building and your appreciation will help our team with great encouragement to keep doing what they are doing. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future

Common Sense Coffee

The MageNative Team is fantastic! They got our apps on the app stores quickly and they both look incredible. The team is extremely approachable and provides support via email and WhatsApp. It's so easy working with them. They also do great work too. Just search "Common Sense Coffee" on either the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store to see their quality. I highly recommend working with them and will continue to work with them in the future on different projects. Thanks, MageNative!

Link to our apps that MageNative developed:
Apple iOS: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/common-sense-coffee/id1530461874
Google Andriod: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.common.shopifyapps

Hi Common Sense Coffe,
Thanks for your awesome review, We count ourselves lucky to have a client like you Thanks for taking a moment to recommend us to others. Thank you, once again, for your kind words.

Brooke and Raine Boutique

It is seamless and perfect. The developers listen to my needs and allowed me to make several changes throughout the process. They were very patient and fast with their work. I am very pleased and will be using them for my next business. Thank you!

Hi Brooke and Raine Boutique,
Thanks for taking the time to share your prestigious opinion with other community members. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer and we're overjoyed to receive your compliments and appreciation.

Fancy Plants

This is a great app builder for android/iOS! Really simple to get started. There are added costs to sign up to Apple and Play Store unless you already have an account.
MageNative made several customisations for me to make it meet my needs at no trouble whatsoever. They also published my app. Contact over WhatsApp was easy. Highly recommend - everything links through to Shopify automatically. I also love the Wishlist function, and that I can send push notifications out.

Hello Fancy Plants,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review. Thanks for entrusting us. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

OdiKala

We are using this mobile app builder app for more than 6 months and we are happy with their app, services, the support from the team is great. The pricing is also good.

September 1, 2020

Hi Odikala,
Thank you for taking out time to leave us such a nice review. MageNative is built on the philosophy of earning customer trust through effective business solutions and 24/7 customer support. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

Zipply

We were looking for a quick solution to get our shopify store translated to the app store/google play, and Magenative did an exceptional job, especially on the iOS side. The developer who led that front, Aneesha, did a phenomenal job and listened to all our requirements. We still can't believe we're live on the app store in less than 45 days. It's impossible to do that when you're building a custom app - but Magenative really knows shopify and I can guarantee this is quickest way to get to the app store. Don't hesitate, get working with them!

August 29, 2020

Thanks for your Valuable Feedback, Zippy We also enjoyed your app-building and your appreciation will help our team with great encouragement to keep doing what they are doing. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

Lilly and Rose Boutique

We are on our last few tweaks to the App before going LIVE and so far the customer service and promptness has been wonderful. Sometimes working on projects like these being in a different country and opposite time zones can be very frustrating and our experience has been nothing but positive.

Hi lilly,

Gold Zone

Before working with them I was so confused and feeling hesitation, but I start working with their support they provide me excellent support even I am on trail period. I love their service and also used them for my other stores.
Thanks MegaNative Team