Mobile App Builder ‑MageNative

Mobile App Builder ‑MageNative

by CedCommerce

Increase sales with a powerful app. Native Android & iOS apps

ReflectionsBoutique

The process was very simple. I am MUCH more happier with this app then I was my previous one. The pricing for BOTH IOS and Android is fantastic. They were quick to respond and help with problems. LOVE IT!!!!

PawPawDear

Very good and professional. All the team members help a lot and everything is nicely done as the way I want it.

Buddeekart

I used this app for my online beauty and personal care store. The experience was very nice. The support team is very good, highly professional, and prompt in replying. For a nontech guy like me, it is a cakewalk with expert support and help from them. Very nice App

The Black Steel

Just amazing! We are an enterprise plan user. App's design and user interface is friendly. So when you are designing the app initially it is easy and intuitive. Great support from team to take care of even minute detail. We had to customise the app as there are some integrations which were not standard. Magenative team were very prompt to offer support. Must download for owners looking to add a mobile app for their website.

kidzgallery.in

Very Good Service, Support Team is amazing, I am really happy with the app.
I do recommend others to use Magenative mobile app

Fabricroot

The whole process was smooth and they are quite efficient. Making the app was super simple. I am quite happy with everything. I made the right decision to choose magenative.

Book Mart W.L.L

The Application is good as expected, & the back end supporters are giving the best support when the time in needs. Keep up the good work and services.

FARMACIA CALDERON

Very good service, from the beginning they supported us until the end of the publication of the applications, accessible and always aware of our needs.

AL FAYROUZ MEDICAL EQUIPMENTS TRADING

Great app, easy to use and the best thing they are always there to help. Highly appreciate their efforts to keep up their service

New Indian Supermarket, Tracy

Amazing service, I really appreciate how Aman helped me with every thing. He made things easy and faster for me. Thanks Aman

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 36 37