Mobile App Builder ‑MageNative

No code mobile app builder that builds your business

From $49/month. 30-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Kingdom Culture Designs, LLC

I saw there video on YouTube, and I was intrigued on there process of building an app gor businesses. My company was in the market of needing an app to help boost more sales. I contacted them and downloaded the app to my store. They reached out and asked good questions of what I needed for my store. Then they proceeded to build my app. I'm very pleased in the end result. They were attentive and made our communication easy! Thank you!

Halabh.com

Location Bahrain

We have used this app to build an application for our store in Android and IOS. The team is very much active and responsive. Development fixes or custom requirements are being fulfilled in no time. The new portal has really helped us build a proper application.

Dabayehalwasmi

Location United Arab Emirates

Well honestly, It was a long way to come here and after it developed perfectly. We are going smoothly with our sales and things. Team is very responsive, understand things properly and did there best to provide all facilities.
Sometimes we had a harsh talk but they solved the problems perfectly and now we are getting good sales from app now.
Hoping to work with them again in future and surely recommend to have a mobile application with magenative.

Delumani

Location Germany

Support is amazing, the app is the best value for money compared to the other, the speed is very good.
I highly recommend it !

Elhoffer Design

Time spent using app About 3 years

I love the service and customizations of this app and this team. They're great to work with, incredibly helpful, and so knowledgeable!!

Hi Elhoffer Design

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with MageNative. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that mark! Kind folks like you make our job a pleasure.🙂

CASCADES

Location Kuwait

I was searching for app builder until I find this app
This is the pest app builder in shopify and the team support really helped me to customize the app 100% as I want.

Hi CASCADES

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review
We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. 🙂

cbdshopparis

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 month

Super application Shopify, nous sommes très satisfait du service client qui est très à l’écoute, ils vous répondent sur Whats app le jour même.

Hi cbdshopparis

Thank you so much for this review. We really appreciate you being a customer. We’re here for you anytime. 🙂

PrimaEvo - ¡Hacelo Por Vos! 🇳🇮

Location Nicaragua

I've had a great experience working with their team. Great support throughout the entire process. We previously worked with another Shopify app provider and we are much happier now with the MageNative team.

November 21, 2022

Hi PrimaEvo - ¡Hacelo Por Vos! 🇳🇮,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5-star rating - it's much appreciated!🙂

AlatDapur

Location Malaysia

Easy & user friendly Apps. The customer service has been excellent and they have done a great job at responding to my requests!

November 17, 2022

Hi AlatDapur,

Thank you so much for this review. We really appreciate you being a customer. We’re here for you anytime.🙂

My Market Shopping

Location Bahrain

The Team is agile in solving the challenges that were put forth to them while designing and testing. The team's demeanor is highly professional and resourceful. We are really happy with the development process of both applications!

November 17, 2022

Hi My Market Shopping

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review🙂

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 49 50