MageNative Mobile App

MageNative Mobile App

by CedCommerce

Profitable Native Mobile Apps for your Online Store. No Coding

Schuseb Store

Fantastic work from this team. Very quick response. The app itself looks and works great. Very easy to customize.

Choco4NYC - Krystal fruits & vegetables

Useful app with wonderful, responsive, and informed support available via WhatsApp. Would not hesitate to use MageNative again.

GMI - Guitar and Music Institute Online Shop

The guys from MageNative have helped us through the entire process and our app looks great.

Having never worked with mobile apps before we were a little worried about how the apps would look and function, however, the simple way that the Shopify app takes you through the process was easy to understand and the most important thing is that the guys responded to any slight teething problems along the way.

If you are looking to get into this market I highly recommend the guys at MageNative.

TEKADIECELL

I used this app since six months ago, very excellent service and multidiscipline team. I used to integrations theme and we received our store aggree our requirements. I recommend Megenative team to convert your store.

Ethnobeauty

Great team! very reactive. Very good quality. The application works very well. I recommend. Thank you so much
www.ethnobeauty.fr

shebshebshopship

I used this App to turn my Shopify Online Store into an application.
My store now is available at the Apple as well as the Google play stores with minimal effort from my end.

angelydiablo

Always available, always effective and professional. thanks above all to Saumya(ios) and Heisenberg(android) for their patience. Everest4World and AngelyDiablo.com

R.a. Boutique

Salve, ho un e-commerce abbigliamento donna e gli sviluppatori sono stati sempre pronti a soddisfare le mie esigenze con l'integrazione di diverse APP shopify per rendere l'app del mio sito https://raboutique.com/ perfetta.
Lavoro veloce e professionalità. Bravi

SWIMMING STORE

Amazing team
1 week my application was live on both platforms ❤❤
Any changes was done as i asked .

Indian Grocery Express

After considering all other options, we decided to go with MageNative and we really appreciate the service received by this awesome team. All team members were always there wherever we need. Also, they handled our customization properly. We definitely recommend MageNative.

February 27, 2020

Dear Indian Grocery Express,

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction is our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work...

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20