MageNative Mobile App

MageNative Mobile App

by CedCommerce

Profitable Native Mobile Apps for your Online Store. No Coding

Old Country Jerky

I used MegeNative to implement a mobile app for quick and easy online shopping experience for our existing customer. For me, It is the most cost effective way Instead of hiring a company to design one and it would cost at least 7 grands. Although there were some hiccups in the process, but MageNative Team was great and quick in solving those problems. Now, it works like a charm, I feel rewarding every time I see a customer placing an order using the app. Highly recommended for all small business owners.

Shop Up

The team have been very helpful and supporting every step of the way. I have been assisted timeously with any changes that I needed made

Add2Cart

This is very helpful and very cooperative team to assist wherever required. Good iOS and android app.

BabySuppliesPlus.com

Thumbs up to the team, you guys are awesome. The app is perfect and they kept in contact with me all the way, I'd recommend to anyone.

Roodkappje

Even though it took a while for the team to finish both apps, it was nice to be in constant contact with them and they were very responsive. We really appreciate the support.

KTG Beauty

Thank you so much for all the help you’ve given me. You guys have done a brilliant job and listened to what I need doing with the app. I really appreciate everything you guys have done and would highly recommend it and even helped me publish the app. The team are amazing and really helpful. Thank you :)

Rock Bottom Restobar

Thanks so much guys. Appreciate all the effort. Specially to Nitin & the rest of the developers. This is actually my first APP. Initially when i download the APP it was a bit slow. But i guess because my store have lots of products & images. But later on it was working fine. Thanks team! Great job.. Thanks a lot. More projects to come.

NINTE

Before the app was released, the team made a lot of changes and listened to our opinions patiently. A lot of mistakes often occurred in time, but they were finally resolved. Our APP will be released soon, thank you very much, and thank my friend Aman.

2GO Protein

I am not sure why there are bad reviews on this app. I am using this app now, and it's perfectly working fine. Also, support is great. They were able to do whatever I asked them to do. The developers both Aneesha and Vaibhav were very friendly and flexible to help me fix any issues I faced in the app. They are also continuing helping with any updates I need in the app. I definitely prefer this app than any other expensive apps on Shopify. Thanks from heart.

CDO Online Mart

I love this app and its customer service! Extremely grateful to have an app for my website without going through the headache of coding. Although this app is good for starter basic dropshipping apps and I had to pay extra to customize, it's all worth it! They have such an amazing team and tend to all your requests. Shoutout to Mr. Areeb and team for being so acommodating despite all my nitty gritty details. You are all answered prayers for an easy app development process! 10/10 Recommend.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22