4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, variety of features, and customization options. They value the real-time preview feature and seamless Shopify integration. The customer support is praised for its promptness and professionalism. Merchants also find the app store submission process simplified and the app's performance reliable. The competitive pricing and the team's dedication to customer satisfaction are also highly commended.

June 4, 2021

I am very satisfied with this company!! The app is very simple, easy to build, fast and no bugs and their customer service is wow. I took the right decisions chose them.

1M-MARKET.com
Romania
About 2 months using the app

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review

May 28, 2021

I am not sure why there are bad reviews on this app. I am using this app now, and it's perfectly working fine. Also, support is great. They were able to do whatever I asked them to do. The developers both Aneesha and Vaibhav were very friendly and flexible to help me fix any issues I faced in the app. They are also continuing helping with any updates I need in the app. I definitely prefer this app than any other expensive apps on Shopify. Thanks from heart..

2GO Protein
Iraq
11 months using the app
CedCommerce replied September 13, 2021

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words 🙂

May 22, 2021

Everyone On the Magenative team is truly helpful and detailed. They've worked outside working hours to help me achieve a good looking and functional app for my store. And I definitely recommend this app for Start-ups. They are great!!!

Qualitygifting
4 months using the app

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review

May 21, 2021

I am extremely satisfied with this company!! They went above and beyond for me!!! The app is very simple, easy to build and the customer service is amazing. They answered all my questions, worked around my schedule, and met my requirements. I am glad i found them!

The Charmosa
7 months using the app
CedCommerce replied September 13, 2021

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with MageNative. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that mark! Kind folks like you make our job a pleasure.

May 21, 2021

The people behind the Magenative platform are really helpful and forward-thinking. They took the initiative to help us in customising our app - krakr. There are other providers like Vajru who offer similar services at double the cost. We are really happy with Magenative.

Kumaoni Blessings
Almost 3 years using the app
CedCommerce replied September 13, 2021

Thank you for leaving your valued feedback. We are glad that you loved our solution and took out the time to share your experience with us. 🙂

May 21, 2021

Great work with good support. The team is very helpful and skilful.best experience and support is very fantastic .I am happy with is an app

Embeyvally
About 2 months using the app
CedCommerce replied September 13, 2021

Thank you so much for this review. We really appreciate you being a customer. We’re here for you anytime. 🙂

May 19, 2021

Great work with good support. The team is very helpful and skillfull.
Did my 2nd project and its overwhelming

Hanayen
United Arab Emirates
Over 1 year using the app
CedCommerce replied September 13, 2021

We are grateful that you took the time out to leave us a review. Your feedback helps us to improve service for everyone🙂

Edited May 18, 2021

I have used MageNative for building an Android for my store. Excellent team and their support throughout is fantabulous. they are available to support 24 * 7. Plenty of design options. I recommend MageNative very strongly for all kinds of businesses.

Tarigonda Mart
Over 1 year using the app
CedCommerce replied September 13, 2021

hank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review
🙂

May 9, 2021

very friendly and helpful staff. they guide u very professionally and answer all your query. they are very quick in response. Recommend to all

buyyzodigital
3 months using the app
CedCommerce replied June 9, 2021

May 6, 2021

This app has ended up doing what I hoped, helped me in easy integration and user friendly interface.

Docib Online