4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, variety of features, and customization options. They value the real-time preview feature and seamless Shopify integration. The customer support is praised for its promptness and professionalism. Merchants also find the app store submission process simplified and the app's performance reliable. The competitive pricing and the team's dedication to customer satisfaction are also highly commended.

Edited May 18, 2021

I have used MageNative for building an Android for my store. Excellent team and their support throughout is fantabulous. they are available to support 24 * 7. Plenty of design options. I recommend MageNative very strongly for all kinds of businesses.

Tarigonda Mart
India
Over 1 year using the app
CedCommerce replied September 13, 2021

hank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review
We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note
🙂

May 9, 2021

very friendly and helpful staff. they guide u very professionally and answer all your query. they are very quick in response. Recommend to all

buyyzodigital
India
3 months using the app
CedCommerce replied June 9, 2021

Thank you so much for this review. We really appreciate you being a customer. We’re here for you anytime.

May 6, 2021

This app has ended up doing what I hoped, helped me in easy integration and user friendly interface.

Docib Online
United Arab Emirates
Over 2 years using the app
CedCommerce replied June 9, 2021

We are grateful that you took the time out to leave us a review. Your feedback helps us to improve service for everyone

May 3, 2021

amazing service and friendly staff, they are trusting, helpful, and very calm staff. i do recommend others to use magenative

TheARZ
2 months using the app
CedCommerce replied June 9, 2021

We are so grateful for your 5-star review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us.

April 28, 2021

*wanted to have clients use the app for awhile first before writing a review. MageNatives team has worked with us repeatedly to improve our apps and always respond to requests and queries no matter how small. Couldn't ask for better support from third parties we agree to work with. The apps work well and support is everpresent. Keep up the good work.

Bera Water
Kenya
Over 2 years using the app
CedCommerce replied June 9, 2021

Thank you for leaving your valued feedback. We are glad that you loved our solution and took out the time to share your experience with us.

April 27, 2021

They are super helpful! I would never be able to do this on my own. They've given me step by step procedures to get my app launched, and have been brilliant, and friendly. I never have to wait for help, they're always right there to assist me. The cost is great too. Cheapest app I've found with great customer service. Thank you so much for all of your help, and helping me expand my business with a mobile app.

Flat Out Fabulous with Stacey
16 days using the app

April 23, 2021

Great Support and Service from the team in India. Would recommend to anyone out there looking for a simple but powerful mobile solution to build your mobile app with unlimited possibilities to further enhancements and develop and build the apps capabilities.

YummiFood!
Indonesia
Over 1 year using the app
CedCommerce replied June 9, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating. We really appreciate your business.

April 10, 2021

thy are very helpful , I tray this app it is so easy for working and all my customer like it , and the person who was following with me he is ready really nice person . thanks everyone for my kalemat bazar app

KALEMAT Bazar
Jordan
About 2 months using the app
CedCommerce replied June 9, 2021

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

April 9, 2021

Brilliant service so far. You can customise your app very freely, upload your own graphics and link those graphics to your products. It syncs with your shop so when you're designing the app, all of your collections and products can be linked to which I think is perfect. You should be aware that in order to have an app, you need to have a Developer Account so you will need to pay for that separately. You have to pay Apple yearly for this. But if your shop does well, you should make that money back each year. The only thing I think I would prefer with MageNative is being able to send more push notifications each month. As an app, you don't want to send too many notifications because you might annoy your customers, of course. But on a basic plan with MageNative, you only get 3 push notifications a month. This technically would limit you to only being able to send a push notification to your customers every 10 days. You have to upgrade to a higher plan if you want more push notifications. Other than that, I am very happy with the service MageNative provided. They have helped every step of the way and always replied to my questions. They took control of the app and handled everything that I didn't know how to do. We are now waiting for Apple to approve the app which only takes 48 hours. Thank you MageNative for a positive experience!

Monumental Ltd
3 months using the app
CedCommerce replied June 9, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review

April 7, 2021

Excellent customer service. Very quick to respond! They assisted me the whole step of the way, and made my app experience perfect!

Cotton Rose
10 months using the app
CedCommerce replied June 9, 2021

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us your valuable feedback with us.