Reviews (678)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, variety of features, and customization options. They value the real-time preview feature and seamless Shopify integration. The customer support is praised for its promptness and professionalism. Merchants also find the app store submission process simplified and the app's performance reliable. The competitive pricing and the team's dedication to customer satisfaction are also highly commended.

April 11, 2018

Amazing customer support, fixed all the issues i had and helped me even upload the apps, the app are very responsive and really professional. Price is very reasonable compared to other the app builders out there.

Coolgoodz
About 1 year using the app

Hi Coolgoodz ,
Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are glad that you loved our services, our dedicated staff will be pleased to learn of your high praise. They work very diligently and it will provide them with great encouragement to keep doing what they are doing. Thank you, once again, for your kind words.

March 26, 2018

Would def use this service again and have already recommended it to others. I have ZERO developer experience and their set up allowed me to create a beautiful app store for our products. Since I am so novice, I needed to get in touch with them several times for a little help (it's very intuitive... but I'm one of those guys that has to see a finished product before making changes and being satisfied.... ) and they were very fast at getting back and never seemed annoyed that I had put in several submissions to the app because I was tweaking this or that based on what i saw on the test app. Thanks much you guys, you are awesome!

Shop 460s Journal
12 months using the app
March 1, 2018

After spending several hours looking at the different options available that would allow me to create an app for my store I went with MageNative App, and I am so glad I did! Designing the app was a breeze and there are plenty of customizable features which allow me to make it my own. The support from the team was phenomenal, both very efficient and informative. My store was live in the Apple App store and Google play in just over one week! It is sleek and effective.
The customer service is amazing! I couldn't have asked for a better experience and a more beautiful app. If you are thinking of getting an app don't hesitate to go with MageNative App, you won't be disappointed!

Stoki Ot Uk
3 months using the app

Dear Stoki Ot Uk,
Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So, thanks for your kind words.

February 28, 2018

Excellent product. Excellent app. Excellent support. Highly recommend this company for your app requirements.

Pet Chow
South Africa
23 days using the app

Hi Pet Chow,

Edited April 26, 2018

I can highly recommend the company. They help me in everything what I need. Very kind and patient. I do not know much regarding Apps :) but the only thing that I know is what I want and what I need. And they delivered it. FAST!!! I will use your service again when I open another online shop

Shopping D The Online Supermarket
Laos
3 months using the app

Hi Shopping D The Online Supermarket,

February 25, 2018

Can't even see what your stores app would look like without paying 20-40 dollars. They say you can test it but it's just their test store nothing to do with your own.

Columbiamo Delivery On Demand
2 months using the app
CedCommerce replied July 18, 2019

Dear Columbiamo Delivery On Demand,
We deeply apologize for such an experience of yours, MageNative prides itself in maintaining the highest quality standards for its customers and offers a free trial of 14 days for any sort of app, so that you can figure out any issue if occurs and it would be resolved free of cost.
However, we’ll definitely want to know your incident so that we can look into the matter and resolve it at our end. We’ll also make sure that it doesn’t happen with anybody else.
You can reach to us via-
Skype/Email: support@magenative.com
WhatsApp: +91-6393417500
We’ll love to hear from you and hope to find a solution that makes you smile.

February 19, 2018

Great and fast response support, Develops creative solution , Shares ideas and techniques.

They are providing great support and they are flexible for any change request

Highly recommend

Coachsteak
Kuwait
7 months using the app

Hi Coachsteak,
Thanks for taking the time to share your prestigious opinion with other community members. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer and we're overjoyed to receive your compliments and appreciation.

February 1, 2018

Very Good experience working with Mr. James. Great Support, always ready to help and solve all the queries and problems. Mobile App is also very good. Interactive, user friendly app developed by team.
Thanks alot for you support. Hope to have a long lasting engagement.

Ruon Deals
India
2 months using the app
Edited February 10, 2018

The experience with the MageNative Team has been amazing. At a very reasonable cost, they helped me publish the app on the app store as well. Indeed, even a non-specialized individual like me didn't confront any issues amid the underlying setup process. The app was delivered timely and the support managed to provide me immediate help in making the minor changes.
Overall Exceptional service and the response time was quick on Skype. I recommend everyone to use Skype and get in touch with the developers especially James Blunt he is always available to assist you. The guy looked into each and every issue I faced till the app went live.
Coming to the app, it consists of all the features my website has and almost works faster than my website.

Shopforol
India
About 1 month using the app

Dear Shopforol,

January 23, 2018

I'm really happy with the app built by MageNative. The support was absolutely amazing! And there's also customisation options available (for a reasonable fee). I think the price of the overall package is very competitive! Thank you MageNative :D

Mangotreetrade