LitExtension Magento Import

Accurately import products, customers, orders from Magento

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

bauwerkcolourau

Location Australia

We had a total of 4 stores to migrate, one of them in 2 languages. The service provided by LitExtension has been excellent and completely stress-free. We needed some extra Metafields migrated as well, which was done fuss free at no extra charge. Support has always been prompt and all questions were professionally answered. Thank you LitExtension team!

atlanticelectrics

Job well done! Dat Dang moved my entire Magento 1 site to Shopify. He went over and above what I asked for, was very professional, and responded quickly. Great experience, very hard working and keen to complete the task to a high level, Very knowledgeable and skilled!.
I would definitely use his services again and highly recommend him!

YOYOSTORE REWIND WORLD WIDE

Very nice service! We migrated from Magento2 to Shopify. We had to Migrate data to two separate sites, but they did a perfect data migration of products, customers and orders. All we did was tell them what we wanted.
They were very flexible and accommodating to our requests. I wish I had known about this service earlier.

Foot World

The service from start to finish has been amazing, the after sales support has been incredible when we discovered a big issue a month after the migration took place, they helped resolve the matter within a day. I cannot recommend lite extension more highly and would most defiantly use them again. Thank you Johnny especially.

Pamela Mann

I rate this service provided by LitExtension as top class - they have provided an efficient and competent service for transferring the data between Magento and Shopify, I wouldn't hesitate returning to them on future projects. Thank you.

BBK Performance

Best app for migration from other eCommerce platforms. The customer support is good.
We migrated from Magento 1 to Shopify. The support team has helped us to complete the migration properly and completed all the custom works.
Thanks to the team and keep up the good work.

DP-Tools.de

Absolute Profis ! Kann ich nur Empfehlen. Schnell und Bezahlbar. TOP ! Note 1.
Es müsste mehr von solchen Dienstleistern geben. EXAG www.xagentur.com

PUSHMYCART

The best app if you want to migrate your store from one platform to other with excellent customer support.
We migrated from Magento 2 to Shopify and it was a breeze. There were few things here and there which were missing but their support team and tech team were super quick in fixing them and helping us. You won't feel left out at any point.
If you would like to migrate your store, this app is the way to go.
Thanks to the team and keep up the good work.

weissglut-shop.de

A very good app with excellent support team! We migrated from magento2 to Shopify and it worked out very good! for some remaining tweaks and custom questions the support helped and answered in no time! the team from LitExtension helped us till we where perfectly migrated. Super! We can just recommend if you need a sophisticated migration tool for Magento2 to Shopify. Thanks a lot!

Scottish Kilt

They helped a lot and you can trust them. They make sure you get all your data. Their customer support is superb. Best of all they have clear pricing.

Previous 1