Magic 360 , 37 条评论

• 0% 的评分是 3 星
  • 3% 的评分是 2 星
  • 3% 的评分是 1 星
2023年11月17日

es extraordinaria en su genero

Andrea'S FITNESS
多米尼加共和国
大约1小时 人在使用应用
2024年2月19日

not intiuitive and very expensive when they dont give enough help or tutorials

Reaux Sport
2017年4月14日

Great app and excellent support. The Magic 360 script gives our customers a better look at our products while they browse and it has increased the customer's engagement with our website.

Baby Bootique 2
澳大利亚
5年多 人在使用应用
2018年10月12日

great app!! outstanding support (within a few minutes)!!, fully recommended!!
Thank you for the great adjustments to our shop design

Conrad Hasselbach Shoes & Garment
德国
4年多 人在使用应用
编辑时间:2019年1月7日

We used magic 360 to create our spinning product photographs and the best part is it's really easy to configure and make changes. Have recommended the app to other friends who sell online. The support team is top notch also any problems that may arise are taken care of promptly

Piñata District
3年多 人在使用应用
2019年7月13日

very good app, make it more clear to see the product, and Igor the technician is very nice and will help you quickly with what you need ..thx guys

draft-8
法国
3年多 人在使用应用
2018年10月30日

I use this app in my store. No problems at all, and support is phenomenal.
If you need 360 view, this is the app. Great job.

GIFTELA
2年多 人在使用应用
2019年8月6日

Amazing app and totally worth the money.

The support is incredibly fast and efficient and you get really the feeling they are doing everything they can to help you.

The function works smooth and our customer love it

Crazy Boxer
大约2年 人在使用应用
编辑时间:2014年11月27日

Great app! Does exactly what is advertised. I've researched a couple of the other 360 spin apps on shopify and in my opinion Magic 360 out weighs them from the standpoint of having the ability to pay one price and you can add as many spins as you like. No monthly bills is a plus. The reason I'm giving this app 4stars in only because I would like to see the spin perform a little more of a smooth spin, its just a little too jerky. I've tweaked the setting many times and cannot come up with the perfect setting for a smooth seamless spin, however.. don't get me wrong, the spin looks fantastic!! Hopefully Magic 360 will address this issue and I'm all in for the 5stars..
[EDIT] The Support at Magic360 is awesome. Paula is fantastic, As I stated in my original review,"The reason I'm giving this app 4stars in only because I would like to see the spin perform a little more of a smooth spin, its just a little too jerky" Paula was able to come with the right solution to get me the smooth spin I was looking, therefore I think this app is worth the 5stars.. Thanks guys.. Keep up the good work!

DarqMatter Design|Premium Lifestyle Visionaries|Official Online Shop
接近2年 人在使用应用
2016年12月7日

Terrific app and the support team is BEYOND amazing. Worth every penny.

Riptide Test