Magic Upsell ‑ Post Purchase

Magic Upsell ‑ Post Purchase

by Smart Ecom Tech

Increase Total Sales By 6 - 8% Using Smart Upsell

Electric Heated Gloves

I'm using the manual model for upselling the xs sized leftover, it went well, thanks to Jane's patience and she is able to solve my problems.

shoemehoney

Keep using this app, and I can see there are new features, now the Default Title gone, good job Development Team, Also thank you Jane for your patient reply.

Caseszilla

We are a small business owner, and we need something to push our customers to buy more, I like it is a pop-up, so it gains more interaction.

Sale Whale Shop

Really nice design, And most of the contact can be edit. After I used this app, it helps me clear my inventory, and Jane is really nice and patient to me.

Grooming Trimmer

Good customer service. Before I use this app, I have asking around for the app features, and Jane is answering me clear and fast.

superwishess

I have been using this app for 4 months, everything works fine, my sale has an increase, and with the help from Jane, I'm able to set up more discount for my customers. Appreciate that!

Best Deal Holiday

I use this upsell for me outdated products, it works for my store, and before I cannot change the button name, last time when I set the new upsell products, it allows me to rename the add to cart button! An app keep updating worth the value.

Extreme Shopping Store

This app is really easy to use, the instruction is very clear and I just simply follow it. I like it has a live preview, help me to design the pop-up.

addtomybag

I like this app's design, and its style can be customized. Helps me clear my storage.

Sisterhood Pin

I love this app,
1. after I installed this app, my sale has a visible increment.
2. I like the way it designed.
3. I think it's a reasonable price.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11