Product Badges & Labels Pro

Automatic badge, Best Seller, On Sale, New Arrival

Free plan available. 1-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Joe's BBQs

Location Australia

Great App for creating badges on your products. You can create custom badges and upload them on the app and create any offer you want on a particular product. Also, great support team, they send you massages as soon as possible and they do anything to fix the issue and make your app better on your store page. I do recommend this app if you want to create badges and offers on your website and products.

Tucker Barbecues

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Great Support by the team! Quick response and they are ready to help. They will help you out if you have any problems with badges. I recommend this App.

cordoflove

Location India
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Great support by team..I am facing some issues but they resolve my problem instant. Very good support

Beach Access

Location Japan
Time spent using app About 8 hours

I could improved our customer experience for free with this app. Great app. I also liked their great customer support.

GR Bazaar

Location Greece

Amazing convenient app. Was really surprised by the way the support assists on the issues. Any help is very fast and very professional. Good job!

Jack & Jill Dog Diapers

I just love this app it's easy to use and they offer great customer service . Thank you keep up the great job!

CU@雲遊課

Easy to use.And the customer support is really helpful and efficient. The app solved my problems and meets my requirements very well.

Tonic Mercantile

Time spent using app About 2 months

I had some issues getting labels to work correctly on my website, but I contacted their support through chat and got an immediate reply and they were able to help resolve my issues fast. Their dedication to customer service is stellar and their email responses are super fast. Thanks Juan and team for resolving my issues and getting the labels working on my site! Really appreciate the fast turnaround....

Tranguyenami

Location Vietnam

Easy to use, great app for my store. I really love it . The support team is very enthusiastic and fast.

Panda Hobby

Time spent using app About 5 hours

I wasn't able to do what I needed with this app, but the in-app Live Chat was ACTUALLY LIVE. Juan responded right away and helped answer all my questions. So far the best badge apps out there, the badges look good and scale properly. If they add the feature of having more than 1 badge on a product I will definitely be a customer.

Previous 1 3