Glasses & Accessories Try‑on

Glasses & Accessories Try‑on

by Virtooal

Let customers try before they buy!

I Love Optic

Excellent customer service. They were very helpful in setting up the virtual mirror on my store. When there were little problems, they have been quick to correct them. I would highly recommend it!

Davidoff Swarovski

Imported the 14 day trial of this app into a jewelry store. It set up and worked excellent. Definitely will give the customer a chance to see what it will look like on!

After trying the other app in the store we will choose between one of the two. The upside to Magic mirror is it will do jewelry, apparel, accessories, lenses, and glasses, the other app it is only for jewelry.

Great app guys I am sure it will only improve over time. It is definitely going to become something important as online shopping continues to rise!

Halo Optix

We use this app and love it...allowing our customer a try on feature is amazing and helps them to make an informed choice of product.

The support from the support team has been exceptional!! They have accommodated every request that I have submitted...promptly and without question!!

Both thumbs up on this app!!