Magic Pinterest Pixel

Magic Pinterest Pixel

by Smart Ecom Tech

One click Pinterest conversion tracking

Stay At Home Products

My theme is complex, and Jane helped me fixed the issue, really appreciate that.

3D Wooden Puzzle

After using this we can successfully post the app through Pinterest, and Jane helped a lot, and her reply speed is fast.

Mels Crafty Mojo LLC

After trying for months to get our Pinterest tags to work properly so we can get verified on Pinterest, we were still having no luck. Even with the Shopify Pinterest app, we still could not get our tag to 100% meet Pinterest's requirements. We installed this app, grabbed our tag id from Pinterest & put it in, activated all of the relevant actions & BOOM! Within 24 hours we were able to submit to Pinterest for verified status!
Thanks!

The Shop Venue

Nice app to use, it can help me get a report from Pinterest, and I can post ads from Pinterest.

Animal Paw Socks

The app works fine and the instruction is pretty clear, and the interface is concise. the reason why I give it a five star, because Jane's attitude is good, Because I want to do a upstream Pinterest ads post, and it needs the product Id, and she added that for me personally.

Water Bidets

iI have to say the customer service is the fastest customer service I have ever experience. Because I have used a third party Add to Checkout app, there is an issue with add to cart. However, I sent the email asking for help to everything done it tasks no more than half hours. Impressive.

Pro Veils

I saw the reviews, and I just decided to install to see the result. After these days try out, I decided to keep this app. It is useful for my business analysis.

Triple Layer Cloth

Excellent customer service! I made some stupid mistakes and messed up the code. And Jane helps me handle my issue, and have everything fixed.

Miracle Heater

I use it to analyze my client's actions like add to cart... and because I'm using a third party's checkout system, I cannot track the checkout event. Jane is really nice, she helps me to add the code manually. Thank you, Jane.

Soco Sofa Cover

Nice app to use, clear instruction and really easy to follow. And thanks to the support team, they answer my questions patiently.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8